Jack Monroe #217 Fishi Sunak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still struggle with what her point was with the JO pile on. I mean she said herself that she wasnt a very good presenter so why did she feel the need to put herself through it over a seasoned chef. It baffles me to be honest.

I also wonder why she didnt just stick to writing her cookbooks, she could have made herself a tidy profit by now and be in her forever home.

Reactions: 33
How is the diva mag doing. Is it flying off the pdf download shelf?

Is she drowning in fanmail?

Answers on a non fish non stick postcard please.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I dont think she should have written this article right now. Shes still in recovery and in very early days.

Her judgement might be clearer than it was but she still has a long way to go. Recovery from anything does not happen after a few weeks, its takes years.

Shes building a way to recovery but she still needs to work on herself. She needs to stop needing everyone else to make her feel anything about herself, she needs to OWN her tit and work on how past mistakes have let her down, she needs to stop the pity partying and actually make herself a decent role model for herself and her kid. We are one entity in her life, she can ignore us and carry on using us as an excuse is just that an excuse to ignore her own bad behaviour.
This is what I’m thinking. It all feels too soon. It all feels the same. Have a meltdown, reinvent, blame the truth seekers, …. It’s not right. I don’t really understand that a rehab facility would employ someone who’s literally only just been through the process … would that person really be qualified to advise others ??? I don’t know. And was their longest ever resident didn’t she say, implying she may take longer to fully recover???? Anyway I just think it’s all busllshit and she’s trying to get back in the game with this. How can she know she’s recovered ? Surely drawing attention to it all isn’t in her best interest either ??? I genuinely hope she proves me wrong though and that she does well but I am really worried for her actually and SB.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
How is the diva mag doing. Is it flying off the pdf download shelf?

Is she drowning in fanmail?

Answers on a non fish non stick postcard please.
Since you asked, it's their pinned tweet and has thus far received a grand total of 6 retweets and 17 likes.

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 12.33.09.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
titmas day's the best! what's everyone having for titmas dinner? is betty making a speech at 3?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thoughts and prayers to Jack right now, reading this thread and realising we're all paying more attention to the provenance of sardine advent calendars than to her Diva.pdf story.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Close your Patreon, Jack.

Not acknowledging the grifting, kitten and continued pile ons make it very disingenuous.

Also... who at Diva is proofing this? CPS? Marauding?
And this is what makes me realise that she hasn’t changed. I read the article twice, the first time I felt bad like many others and the second almost as if it was an advertorial. And the lack of mention of these really shows she has learned nothing.

Reactions: 37
This is what I’m thinking. It all feels too soon. It all feels the same. Have a meltdown, reinvent, blame the truth seekers, …. It’s not right. I don’t really understand that a rehab facility would employ someone who’s literally only just been through the process … would that person really be qualified to advise others ??? I don’t know. And was their longest ever resident didn’t she say, implying she may take longer to fully recover???? Anyway I just think it’s all busllshit and she’s trying to get back in the game with this. How can she know she’s recovered ? Surely drawing attention to it all isn’t in her best interest either ??? I genuinely hope she proves me wrong though and that she does well but I am really worried for her actually and SB.
I dont know any alcoholics in recovery but i know other people recovering from various MH issues and they are literally taking baby steps to recover properly to ensure its harder for them to go back.

Its good shes got something for herself to focus on but she is also falling back into old habits of coming back on to her public sm. She needs to go private for at least a while only talk to people in her own circle and let someone else take over the business side of things. If she was truly serious she would employ someone with ( hands) to take over her sms and let her squirrel away in the background.

Then she wouldnt feel the need to see the bad stuff and "Miss Hands can pdf her the good stuff.

I also really hated the fact that her friends were filling her in on negative stuff too. I mean even if you did see you would never tell especially if you knew it would upset them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.