Jack Monroe #212 Oh shhh, grenaaaaaade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no no no! I didn't think anyone was accusing me of anything nefarious, it was a few fraus being in shock of the find, and just wanted to iterate that nothing dodgy occurred in my getting them. Jack herself has made them public, fair game imo.

Whilst I remember, can I ask the cabal member who remember the make up FB group posts fill me in on this? This post was also on that account, and it makes out Jack knows nothing of makeup and was rescued by a Bobbi Brown staff member. Where does it fit in the timeline?

View attachment 807895
I wonder if the sweet girl at the Bobbi Brown counter also tutored Jack in the art of an ouchy eye?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I got my 3rd primary dose yesterday as I'm on immunosuppressant medication for my auto immune musculoskeletal disease ....seems Jack isn't, otherwise I'm sure we'd have heard about it by now....will be due a booster in due course too ( feeling ok today thankfully as I felt v rough after 2nd)
I may need to move over to food & drink for this as off topic but how would I know if I’m immuno compromised enough for a third jab? I had my first set of jabs before diagnosed with RA/started medication

ETA I need to ask the rheumatologist of course, he’s very wise…

Jack would have made it known if she’d had her third jab, because special

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On a bit of a mega grunk here so not sure where this will land or if it's been mentioned but in Jack's side by side pics, the one taken in March, she's clearly a little heavier than she is in the Del Monte promo shots from March this year. But, strangely looks the same size as she does in all of her latest pics. Both pics were definitely taken on the same day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
When she blames us for being bored. I am. Thanks for the content though Jack, appreciate it. Got me through my lunch break in an empty staff room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh no no no! I didn't think anyone was accusing me of anything nefarious, it was a few fraus being in shock of the find, and just wanted to iterate that nothing dodgy occurred in my getting them. Jack herself has made them public, fair game imo.

Whilst I remember, can I ask the cabal member who remember the make up FB group posts fill me in on this? This post was also on that account, and it makes out Jack knows nothing of makeup and was rescued by a Bobbi Brown staff member. Where does it fit in the timeline?

View attachment 807895
T'was I who first shared Jack's appearance on Mrs Gloss & The Goss (Albeit under a different username which I am now blocked out of because I am a ninny). She was posting regularly up to the KH case, I think maybe 2014 / 2015 ish?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Posted 2015, she was obviously struggling then with receiving trolling or negative feedback. I think her biggest problem with us is that we're documenting all her nonsense now, rather than letting her mass delete and rewrite her past.

That little taste of fame she got from AGCJ book was really her undoing, her hunger for fame and compliments became greater and greater, and that's the route cause of her misery imo.
A quaint pastiche of Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianity (1 Corinthians 13:2)

How very 2015

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Posted 2015, she was obviously struggling then with receiving trolling or negative feedback. I think her biggest problem with us is that we're documenting all her nonsense now, rather than letting her mass delete and rewrite her past.

That little taste of fame she got from AGCJ book was really her undoing, her hunger for fame and compliments became greater and greater, and that's the route cause of her misery imo.
I’m sure she did get a lot of dreadful messages and comments back then. There was a lot less open discussion about trans issues and you only need to look at the timelines of reasonably prominent outspoken women to see despicable messages - people like Jess Phillips, Ash Sarkar and others - you can see a small example on their timelines but they sometimes publish DMs/emails, even letters, which are absolutely horrific and threatening. I’ll even say that I’ve seen a number of comments on this very site which go way too far on trans issues (I ONCE made a big mistake and left this lovely thread for a poke round). I’ll perhaps guess that some of her ridiculous ‘White trash shouldn’t breed’ type encounters had a germ of truth from messages she received back then.

It’s one of the reasons why I, and I suspect others, held off on questioning her for so long, as I didn’t want to feel part of that ‘gang’. Whether she gets them now though, I wouldn’t like to say. People like Jess and Ash reasonably regularly screenshot things and show them. I don’t know why Jack never has.

ps this is not an endorsement for either Jess or Ash and there are plenty of other women where I’ve seen the same thing, I just can’t recall who at the moment. ETA also Paris Lees

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I may need to move over to food & drink for this as off topic but how would I know if I’m immuno compromised enough for a third jab? I had my first set of jabs before diagnosed with RA/started medication

ETA I need to ask the rheumatologist of course, he’s very wise…

Jack would have made it known if she’d had her third jab, because special
I would get in touch with your GP. They contacted me, but as you are a newly diagnosed RA they may overlook you unless you inquire.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 808050
"But Mama I just gotta dance" Jazz Hands Jack can get straight in the bleeping bin.

<puts down lunch>
No-one who "studied" ballet would stand like this. Zero turn out, arms thrown back with careless floppy hands instead of correct ballet fifth and arched lower back. My old ballet teacher would be turning in her grave if any of her students pretended this was balletic!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
don't ask me how i stumbled across this but as we are taking a trip down slop lane check out the saddest recipe for patatas bravas you will ever see in your life. Imagine the disappointment of being served this at a dinner party! Although as it's a Jack Monroe dinner party perhaps you would just be grateful to eat something you can actually bite into.

and her recipe for chilli oil....what the actual

AND I just realised she uses the chilli oil to fry the potatoes! Does anyone edit these books?!

also i highly doubt 1tsp of dried chilli flakes will result in a fiery and potent oil lol
I think that recipe is actually worse than the one I once found online, that just coated potatoes in tomato puree and paprika. And it was by a well known, female cook (can't recall the name). Those are not patatas bravas 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Considering the number of years she brags about studying ballet (fancy!) the posture is indeed questionable.
9d2b1ba0-bc87-4b96-bcdb-99e596a65434_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.