Jack Monroe #212 Oh shhh, grenaaaaaade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no no no! I didn't think anyone was accusing me of anything nefarious, it was a few fraus being in shock of the find, and just wanted to iterate that nothing dodgy occurred in my getting them. Jack herself has made them public, fair game imo.

Whilst I remember, can I ask the cabal member who remember the make up FB group posts fill me in on this? This post was also on that account, and it makes out Jack knows nothing of makeup and was rescued by a Bobbi Brown staff member. Where does it fit in the timeline?

View attachment 807895
It’s *all* just one never-ending performance, and lies. So she’s saying basically that she was unaware of how to use make-up until she was what, 27 years old? Surely this is demonstrably untrue…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Oh no no no! I didn't think anyone was accusing me of anything nefarious, it was a few fraus being in shock of the find, and just wanted to iterate that nothing dodgy occurred in my getting them. Jack herself has made them public, fair game imo.

Whilst I remember, can I ask the cabal member who remember the make up FB group posts fill me in on this? This post was also on that account, and it makes out Jack knows nothing of makeup and was rescued by a Bobbi Brown staff member. Where does it fit in the timeline?

View attachment 807895
My estimate of the timeline, @Orphan_Black, is that it's Groundhog Day

It all sounds terribly familiar to the posts I started reading in about 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s *all* just one never-ending performance, and lies. So she’s saying basically that she was unaware of how to use make-up until she was what, 27 years old? Surely this is demonstrably untrue…
It's just another example of her "look at me" pish. It doesn't need a fecking back story. I'd have more respect for her if she just posted the selfies without any of her hard knock life rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Needless to say, there was no ‘cable’ in 2018 - 2019. 🤷‍♀️
It’s sad isn’t it, the constant cycles of rock bottom, redemption and relapse. And that’s the life of an addict for sure - Jack isn’t special there - but what’s really sad is the way it’s played out on social media for attention. The same posts rehashed with selfies: “Look at me then, look at me now!”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
In case anyone feels like we have been denied slop for too long, here is some grade one slop (also known as avgolemono soup with all the leftovers- basically everything rotten in the fridge drawer, including orange peel, okra, sweetcorn, chard, tomatoes and cabbage amongst other things 😎🤢).

May 2018 BTW.

42542964-F267-457D-BB34-1CFC724087AE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Hate hate hate how everything with Jack is either the best ever or worse ever. She can't say she had a breakdown, it's got to be "an absolute mental, physical, emotional, spiritual breakdown".

We are not to blame for her continued relapses and mental health. I know nothing about AA but there must be something in it which talks about how you and only you are responsible for your actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Christ she really thought she was Beyoncé back then didn’t she.
The dwindling of that short lived ‘fame’ would be better to explore during her therapy than any ‘cabal of ninnies’ nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Don't forget she books hotels under a different name.
View attachment 807937

And goes to the Lake District for the anonymity.
View attachment 807940
Screenshot: @blurstoftimes
There was something on the local news last night about how polluted Lake Windermere is due to the number of tourists.

Sure Jack….head up to the Lakes…. Perfect for a bit of hermit living. Have you tried being in Keswick on a Saturday? Or wondered why a little village called Cartmel gets so rammed?

😡

• Sad
Reactions: 37
She's clearly got issues. No judgement, my head's often completely fucked too. However, they very obviously pre-date the formation of the cabal by many, many years.

I think treatment for Jack is viewed of kind of like her 'one and done' approach to cooking. She's attended sessions, but not put in any of the therapy work/ homework bits outside that's required for it to be of benefit. Just being there is enough iyswim. She won't truly change until she admits that she really, really needs to put the effort in, but I doubt she will tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
obviously pre-date the formation of the cabal by many, many years.
Untitled.png

Posted 2015, she was obviously struggling then with receiving trolling or negative feedback. I think her biggest problem with us is that we're documenting all her nonsense now, rather than letting her mass delete and rewrite her past.

That little taste of fame she got from AGCJ book was really her undoing, her hunger for fame and compliments became greater and greater, and that's the route cause of her misery imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Posted 2015, she was obviously struggling then with receiving trolling or negative feedback. I think her biggest problem with us is that we're documenting all her nonsense now, rather than letting her mass delete and rewrite her past.

That little taste of fame she got from AGCJ book was really her undoing, her hunger for fame and compliments became greater and greater, and that's the route cause of her misery imo.
She’s changed her tune, now it’s fly my beauties in her best Brian blessed voice

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Pray for peace 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's clearly got issues. No judgement, my head's often completely fucked too. However, they very obviously pre-date the formation of the cabal by many, many years.

I think treatment for Jack is viewed of kind of like her 'one and done' approach to cooking. She's attended sessions, but not put in any of the therapy work/ homework bits outside that's required for it to be of benefit. Just being there is enough iyswim. She won't truly change until she admits that she really, really needs to put the effort in, but I doubt she will tbh.
Bit harsh darling. She threw a chair and had really bleeping big feelings .
That'll do

• Haha
Reactions: 44

What a load of bollocks, Jesus! She’s insufferable. Who would write this? It’s almost like she has a God complex

• Haha
Reactions: 46
don't ask me how i stumbled across this but as we are taking a trip down slop lane check out the saddest recipe for patatas bravas you will ever see in your life. Imagine the disappointment of being served this at a dinner party! Although as it's a Jack Monroe dinner party perhaps you would just be grateful to eat something you can actually bite into.

and her recipe for chilli oil....what the actual

AND I just realised she uses the chilli oil to fry the potatoes! Does anyone edit these books?!

also i highly doubt 1tsp of dried chilli flakes will result in a fiery and potent oil lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Looking at Jack's recent efforts at makeup, I would say she is still unaware of how to use makeup.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.