Jack Monroe #211 Undercover Tory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is speed dial in this day and age? It's the Florida Orange all over again. Has Jack got the number stored in the memory of her Trimphone?
2 days of actual "work" and a meltdown. And they say nurses have it bad etc etc...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Jack, get off Twitter. Get off Tattle. Look after your mental health and leave the campaigning to other people. Not only are they much better than you (soz), but you are clearly not cut out for it. There's no shame in that. I'm not cut out for synchronised swimming. We all have our limits.

You once told me I was entitled and demanding. I demand now that you stop using social media. Good luck. X

• Heart
Reactions: 79
*dunks on doctors*

"this is not a dunk on doctors!!"

I'm sorry she's feeling low (I'm having a bit of a bad time atm too tbh) but these rants never achieve anything other than contributing to people putting off getting help

• Heart
Reactions: 58
They only lock the doors when they see her coming. Little Miss Heartsink Patient. Everyone else walks straight in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
She's on a typical downer that will always follow a manic period. Her narc self can't take being yesterday's news, being the big I am at a conference, being a TV talking head, and now blah, back to reality.

Get over yourself Jack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I thought she had three therapists on speed dial?
Why is she so triggered and self pitying after the tiniest amount of work ever? Which was talking about her very favourite subject - Jack Monroe?
Sorry sympathy in short supply I'm afraid.
Came here to say the same. I know it’s not the same having therapists you can call rather than being able to be seen by a GP but it’s more than most people have.

Reactions: 33
We’re supposed to applaud her bravery for going on tv whilst dealing with SO MUCH. Coincidence that this tale of woe comes on the same day that the country is praising Marcus for his actual activism? And so the sideshow trundles on, a never ending cycle of self pity. When I’m going through a bad time, I don’t want to even look at Twitter, never mind broadcasting my misery to strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I have never considered The Samaritans 'very very under appreciated'. Does anybody? They seem to be rightly extremely well respected and universally very much appreciated.
She definitely underappreciates the Samaritans' guidelines on reporting suicide whenever it suits her in her 'activism'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I have never considered The Samaritans 'very very under appreciated'. Does anybody? They seem to be rightly extremely well respected and universally very much appreciated.
They’re very much not under appreciated but jack has to elevenerife people no matter the topic of conversation. I don’t think she sees any line between saying “oh I was listening to that band years ago” and “oh yeah of course I know about the Samaritans but of course other people won’t!”

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sometimes it gets a bit hazy...why Jack is so utterly awful...but today's wailings have brought it back into ultra sharp focus. Self pitying twerp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Screenshot_20211008-140655_Chrome.jpg

...but do have have a flick through my best selling book
"Good Food for Bad Days"
written specifically for when you feel like this 🙏🏼💰📕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
She never ever thinks about the bigger picture, which, when you've got a large account like hers, you really have to. There are going to be so many people suffering with their mental health at the moment, and all this thread does is basically say - don't bother asking your GP for help. Which could be the first / only step people are considering. I don't want to overstate it, but it could be life or death.
Agree completely. As always she’s just peddling misery and woe and absolutely nothing constructive or honest.

Obviously we all deserve a well funded health service & we all pay into it (well, apart from Jack lol) but I can’t help but feel if I was in Jack’s place I would simply sell some of the plethora of high end tit I have and go private? This is someone earning 5 figure sums for Instagram lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Why did she wait to friday to ring as well. Everyone of any consequence will be knocking off for the weekend soon.

I honestly dont know why she doesnt just accept that this life of poverty queen isnt for her shes been off sm for weeks, one fullish week back on supported by a teeny bit of work and shes back to the pits of dispair.

If there was ever a time to realise your job isnt suitable or agreeing with your health its probably about now.

If you have crippling bad back you dont carry on hoofing bricks around a building site, you find something that isnt going to make you iller.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
How *does* she manage to fit that low-waged part time job in??
ETA OK own up, who is it exactly who keeps reporting her to the Crown Prosecution Services for having depression?
I’m very confused about that. They are BUSY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.