Jack Monroe #211 Undercover Tory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot she did a selfie for me, and told me what data mods should be able to see 😆

Too much fuckwhittery online, I really should make use of the excellent "view thread by most liked" that I pushed for years to get on here and check out the last dozen Jackie threads!
Yel, quick question, did she ever get back to you with evidence of how Louisa Compton was hounded off the thread in spring 2020? I believe she promised to give you the info in a DM about 16 months ago.

Awaiting your reply with baited breath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She really reminds me of the character. She was scorned once and now continually lives in that same state, never really moving forward and trying to make everyone else miserable around her.
Heavy 'right where you left me' by Taylor Swift on repeat vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Those stats only relate to someone seeing the tweet in their feed; 'impressions', I believe.
Yes! It largely just means the tweet has appeared on the screen. So if you open the Twitter app and 3 tweets appear but you only read the top then exit, all 3 will have +1 added to the impressions counter. I’m not sure if this is still a thingTM but if just a slither of your tweet/ad/videos was showing above the fold (so the first section of a web page or app that loads for you, when you scroll you go below that fold) they were counting that even tho the content arguably could never have been seen? But reach is eh 🤷🏻‍♀️ although the papers are still stuck in the dark ages so maybe such a measure would impress them enough to give her some work lol.

Reactions: 28
What a ride! Those who enjoy Jack bingo must be loving life.

Poverty Jack
Abuse Jack
Send doggos Jack
Furious Jack
I may regret this tweet...BUT Jack
inspirational Jack
AA Jack
I know better Jack
Mama Jack
Finish with the Cat

She's back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So what have we got.

One day on the telly telly bumpkin box
Followed by a one day tweetathon
Followed by pity me.......
Followed by

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So what have we got.

One day on the telly telly bumpkin box
Followed by a one day tweetathon
Followed by pity me.......
Followed by
Have to say, the "telly telly bumpkin box" is a new one on me, but ....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This morning i went to tescos to get a weekend top up shop.

I literally got 2 loaves of bread,
Apples, bananas, grapes and oranges
2 litres of milk,
Crisps( not smartprice,) but 77p for six
Ham
Cheese
Breakfast cereal
Bleach
It came to 18.00

So her 20 pound shop for a week is already being outcosted, as this will literally feed us till about monday at the latest.

@Veronicaaa Rohl Dahl BFG book quote.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How *does* she manage to fit that low-waged part time job in??
ETA OK own up, who is it exactly who keeps reporting her to the Crown Prosecution Services for having depression?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
CPS again. Yankee Doodle Jack.

What a manipulative and over sharing thread.
Jack, if you can’t stand the heat (and for your own good if it affects you this badly), step out of the kitchen. There will be other, more relevant, less self-serving people to take the reins. And they won’t bleat and moan about it afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
How *does* she manage to fit that low-waged part time job in??
ETA OK own up, who is it exactly who keeps reporting her to the Crown Prosecution Services for having depression?
Gets someone else to do the school run, the cleaning, emptying the bin etc

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.