Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah some absolute legend kicked it off by milkshaking Tommy Robinson IIRC.
That was totally glorious. I watched on YouTube .

TR was getting in this bloke's face, and eventually you can see this bloke thinking duck it and throwing his drink at TR. Who reacted in his usual calm rational manner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"It was the best of times it was the worst of times" my own personal tale..

By pixie boots monroe.
Cringed at the sight of my user name attached to her surname, ngl. I don't want any cakes from Jack.

(I named myself after the iconic footwear sported by Batman's sidekicks, nothing to with the Slopmeister!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As if Jack knows what
Surprised we haven’t had her hot take on the Pandora papers, was she chummey with B liar?
As most of the revelations are about tax dodging I can't say that I'm surprised she's avoiding that can of worms.

Reactions: 23
If GB keeps tagging Jack people are going to start realising she's there and questioning her motives and integrity.
She has done absolutely zero by way of promoting this, which is sort of the point of SM and activism.
She's taken the gig because it's her only opportunity to jump on the publicity bandwagon and for the fee. If she genuinely wanted to end foodbanks/poverty then it would be a constant flood of SM posts and retweets. Everyone else 'at conference ' has been taking selfies, tagging themselves, tagging MPs etc
It's almost like she's frightened of being caught there.
Psst shes not allowed her phone. Be more sensitive to her plight will ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does Jack even need glasses or are those the silly fake lens one, just so she looks extra clever?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jack still not Tweeted about her speaking "at conference" today.

It is almost as if she doesn't want anyone to know she is there. I wonder why?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Most people on benefits are either pensioners or working ya prune!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She looks like she fell out of bed to be there. Nothing like making an impression.
She's obviously done it deliberately. Maybe to look like the poor?
I'm not saying she should have gone for the Westwood (RIP) but we know she loves a suit jacket and colouring her face in. On previous panels she's scrubbed up well. The 'tip toes' pic comes to mind with her stupid trainers and fairy princess skirt.
Why wear a crappy jumper?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Are they in the station?
Manchester Central is the conference/exhibition space created in the old Central Station. It was derelict for about 20 years before it was converted back in the late 80's. It used to be known as GMex

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe to look like the poor?
100% this, she's all performance.

When she was on a secret government think tank she put her best blazer on and got out ALL the pens, but a front facing panel discussion? Goes in looking like a grubby fisherman.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wonder if she will team up with bob geldoff for another live aid song this christmas, she could even sing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.