Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manchester Central is the conference/exhibition space created in the old Central Station. It was derelict for about 20 years before it was converted back in the late 80's. It used to be known as GMex
Thank(space)you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Food waste is not "other peoples scraps" ya prune. It can just mean supermarket overstock, or factory oversupply.
Good one Jack and your Tory pal, way to stigmatise people using Olio, Too Good To Go, supermarket food redistribution schemes and other food waste reduction initiatives.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Food waste is not "other peoples scraps" ya prune. It can just mean supermarket overstock, or factory oversupply.
She says she doesn't believe in wasting food. Now she calls the fare share of food other people's scraps.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh ffs.

I use yellowsticker all the time, i dont use the fruit and veg to good to go things because id rather it went to people more in need.

Food is food, decent food fresh food is not scraps. Unlike bollock sausages.
Supermarkets by me become war zones when the YS stock gets wheeled out, there's a group of vultures who wait daily. I'd rather it all get sent to a foodbank than have greedy, selfish people elbowing those more in need out of the way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Shes harmful even there, imagine if due to her supermarkets stopped yellow stickers in lieu of poor welfare low nutritional meat. Sometimes its a gamble but sometimes you get some lovely treats in the yellow sticker section that some people might be unable to afford full price.

@Orphan_Black

Oh i agree, i only take what i need and i never push in. The shop near me is normally pretty quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Literally LAST WEEK she was posting pics of her yellow sticker haul saying 'see what you can get for £20' and now it's harming the dignity of people on benefits. Make it make sense!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Literally LAST WEEK she was posting pics of her yellow sticker haul saying 'see what you can get for £20' and now it's harming the dignity of people on benefits. Make it make sense!
Different audience.

Plays to the crowd does our Jack.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.