Jack Monroe #209 Jack Monroe is late to conference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20210916_093159__01.jpg

I got swept up in the Lidl trainers hype a few weeks ago and bought these for "ironic" "bantz". Think of it, Jack, they're as disgusting as the rest of your sneaker collection but only £14!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Not unless she bought them through the company, which I wouldn't rule out for at least one of them - she could claim it was legitimately for work purposes as it was needed to provide a 'suitable background' for her TV appearances from home.

If she got made personally bankrupt as opposed to the company going under, then everything bar 'the tools of her trade' would be up for grabs. I imagine there would be some hard negotiating going on at that point, but realistically they'd probably ignore the furniture.
I like tax facts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is this a new (or previously-missed) element to the childhood origin story? Maybe I’m mistaken but in my head the story was always one of not fitting in, being suspended, being tested, etc?

24BDB8EA-93E6-42E9-A0A9-6F986B72A341.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Is this a new (or previously-missed) element to the childhood origin story? Maybe I’m mistaken but in my head the story was always one of not fitting in, being suspended, being tested, etc?

View attachment 787865
Yes, she took the lead, of course she did and everyone else in the play hated her. Ninnies for not recognising her great talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes, she took the lead, of course she did and everyone else in the play hated her. Ninnies for not recognising her great talent.
She really thinks she in the main character in life in general, we are all but bit parts and villains in Jack's warped sense of reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
EED351DE-A0C5-4F3E-87D7-EBC12B3D308C.jpeg

She gets everywhere. No one has liked it but there are, worryingly, some WORSE recipes on there. Blended spaghetti hoops and cheese anyone?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 787943
She gets everywhere. No one has liked it but there are, worryingly, some WORSE recipes on there. Blended spaghetti hoops and cheese anyone?
I mean, just add cheese to hoops and eat. You don't need to do anything to the pasta beyond heating it up. No rinsing, blending, slow cooking for two days, or any other weirdness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I mean, just add cheese to hoops and eat. You don't need to do anything to the pasta beyond heating it up. No rinsing, blending, slow cooking for two days, or any other weirdness.
Spag hoops and toast 👌 maybe a lil cheese on top. EASY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It's beyond belief that someone needs help with eating a can of spaghetti hoops!
You buy them for the simplicity no?! A quick microwave with a jacket potato or some toast. Why does everything have to involve a million utensils and 1038462 ingredients?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 787943
I just saw that on the FB group.

Here's the following comments, sorry on desktop so can't screenshot.

Is rinsing spaghetti hoops just to add them to a tin of tomatoes really a thing?

seems a waste, doesn't it!
We used to whizz the entire contents of the tin with a stick blender. Then add cheese. Thick, tasty, easy cheese sauce!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.