Jack Monroe #208 Noooo it’s Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with reality TV is that you open yourself up to exposure. Schoolfriends, ex colleagues etc, who currently ignore or dont know about her 'fame', would be tempted by the Daily Mail. If she peddles the line about getting sacked from being in the fire service for having a child then they will no doubt respond with a press statement to prevent damage to their reputation. The viggles will be in there digging up the faux vegan/low welfare meat story and the kitten Imagine the Daily Mail unmasking the Guardians poor girl as middle class with a landlord father?

Management of your Twitter account is one thing but the wider press is brutal.

Reactions: 52
The problem with reality TV is that you open yourself up to exposure. Schoolfriends, ex colleagues etc, who currently ignore or dont know about her 'fame', would be tempted by the Daily Mail. If she peddles the line about getting sacked from being in the fire service for having a child then they will no doubt respond with a press statement to prevent damage to their reputation. The viggles will be in there digging up the faux vegan/low welfare meat story and the kitten Imagine the Daily Mail unmasking the Guardians poor girl as middle class with a landlord father?

Management of your Twitter account is one thing but the wider press is brutal.
If you Google Jack Monroe Linda McCartney the first result is the disastrous collaboration and the ensuing bad publicity (and a few Tattle threads) and then Jack's Twitter rant about some plastic she supposedly found in a LM sausage. The hapless Graeme was yet again out of his depth.
Our favourite viggle isn't giving up either.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Why is there raw cauliflower in brown soup and what on earth is that thing at the back left of the middle shelf? I've looked closely, I've looked from afar, I've taken my glasses off, I've tilted my head (viewing angles: completed it mate) and it's completely unintelligible. I'm assuming it has to be some kind of long expired animal because that's the only thing missing from a normal roast but equally this is Jack and it might be a 90% vegan jackfruit and mushroom monstrosity.
I think it's a spatchcocked hedgehog

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There was a new Smeg fridge launch in London last night with food by Theo Randall. I don’t think any smol pixies were present.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Strictly Slop perhaps. Unlikely on Strictly Come Dancing seeing as how she's a professional tippy-toes dancer therefore unfairly advantaged over the other contestants.
Perhaps its dancing in ice. She will be spinning around her partner like a whisk, we know she can dance and spin in heels as does the unfortunate MR

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she on strictly then.
Just imagine! Complaining throughout, sick notes, fog-horning her own heroic efforts, angst and accusations of *something* when voted out and all to be followed by (re-)framing herself as a professional dancer, to be seized upon and monetised, for the rest of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There was a new Smeg fridge launch in London last night with food by Theo Randall. I don’t think any smol pixies were present.
Still can’t believe she pretty much outright asked them for one and they didn’t bite, then she went and bought a mammoth one of her own accord? Wild times.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I imagine they sign lots of people up with the option to make their story and it doesn’t go anywhere. I’m guessing they would want to sign her on the off chance she actually became famous/popular and it was worth pursuing. But it wasn’t.
In this single phone call to Jacks agent they offered Jack a six figure sum?

Is this how it works in the film industry? Because I couldn't imagine Jack would be lying about it.

Or lying about the multiple offers of television series (just waiting for the right offer) or the Labour Party offering her a safe seat, or the many offers to go on I'm a Celebrity, Celebrity xfactor or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ughhh it’s a full thread…. Perhaps you could do your bit by paying your taxes JACK MONROE.

I notice that Jack monroe is complaining about Boris Johnson yet Jack monroe’s company on a bootstrap LTD hasn’t filed their accounts with HMRC.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I'm watching Nadiya's series right now (family favourites) and..... well Jack *wishes*.

(And it's not like you can't tell Nadiya has anxiety you can tell it from her voice, so what's Jack's excuse for being tit?)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I was reading this, seems to say that she didn't feed her & son on £10 a week, as there was a food bank parcel too?

Or am I having a chaos - I am on train! Not kicked anyone in the shins (yet) so have not had the full multi-media train experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
You are LITERALLY so late on this Jack.

When are you going to discuss the energy company fiasco? Or the petrol crisis?

Don’t forget to include yourself in both of those issues and watermark any photos you care to add there as well.

Piss off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.