Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jack's in bed with a fever? It must be bad if she's posting about it, she's usually in such fine fettle and never lets things get her down.

So unfortunate that this bout of debilitating illness comes in the same week her publisher's expecting exciting news.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
So Jack's in bed with a fever? It must be bad if she's posting about it, she's usually in such fine fettle and never lets things get her down.

So unfortunate that this bout of debilitating illness comes in the same week her publisher's expecting exciting news.
Must be pulling a sickie from whatever 'work' she's apparently been doing all these weeks! Explains all the social media posting

• Haha
Reactions: 31
jack’s got a fever ? imagine if she posts a delirious stream of consciousness reminiscing session about childhood snacks again but this time on instagram. It’ll break the platform 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Sorry for the randomness, but this always makes me laugh:

Screenshot_20210921-175956_Twitter.jpg

No more old posts for at least six months, I PROMISE.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I dunno man when I have a fever that makes me bedbound I'm in no position to be posting 9 grid posts to my Instagram and scampering around at 2am turning down the slow cooker of bubbling slop.
I know her kid os big but who has time to lie in bed when there is children to look after and a house too keep. Shes so lazy.

Reactions: 19
I know her kid os big but who has time to lie in bed when there is children to look after and a house too keep. Shes so lazy.
He’s not there and we know emptying bins cleaning and tidying is not her thing, writing lists is as close as she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 21
me 🙋‍♀️ i got off work early and spent 3 hours in bed this afternoon because i was shivering and sweating and felt like utter crap. Easy with an 11 year old and the house remained kept!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
He’s not there and we know emptying bins cleaning and tidying is not her thing, writing lists is as close as she gets
It must have been her weekend then,because i can barely go for a piss and a sandwich without having to sort something, nevermind work.

Also why do we need to see the creature from the white lagoon twice on two days. Someone's jealous that someone made her recipie and made ot horrifically better than her, she had to declare accidental invention.

I didn't mean to, it just happened.

me 🙋‍♀️ i got off work early and spent 3 hours in bed this afternoon because i was shivering and sweating and felt like utter crap. Easy with an 11 year old and the house remained kept!
Apologies, i hope you feel better soon.

Apologies, i hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Against everyone’s better judgement, the slow cooker is back on and has been erm, slowly cooking the Hotes Oats for about an hour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Against everyone’s better judgement, the slow cooker is back on and has been erm, slowly cooking the Hotes Oats for about an hour.

God speed.

Also dont ya just hate when you have to disguise how tit you are at your job when you accidently on purpose duck up.

I really empathise with her. Its ok hun!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
We’ve done another two hours - the volume has significantly reduced and the colour has deepened.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Has your slow cooker done something to upset you @HotesTilaire what’s with the continued punishment?
Also can you please check in in regular intervals so we know you’re ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The insane specificity of this to produce absolute shite.

Jack should have crossed the whole thing out and said 'order an Uber Eats and put your feet up, I love you'

No wonder she left.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.