Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's decided to turn the manic posting into some kind of 'activism' by repeatedly posting the Lifeline pic in-between posts now šŸ˜‚ Lordy

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Excuse me but what the frickin flippity fracking duck is going on? Why is a thirty-three-year-old white middle class woman calling her son homeboy? Why do those boats look photoshopped in? Why has she seemingly forgotten that she was literally just at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach (a theme park in restaurant parlance)? More importantly just WHY?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
She's decided to turn the manic posting into some kind of 'activism' by repeatedly posting the Lifeline pic in-between posts now šŸ˜‚ Lordy
It just makes it annoying and easy to scroll past, itā€™s so frustrating to watch someone with a platform mess it up. She could so easily have a life away from this famous persona sheā€™s been boxed into. She can post whatever she likes, she doesnā€™t need to be I, Jack Monroe with every post.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Excuse me but what the frickin flippity fracking duck is going on? Why is a thirty-three-year-old white middle class woman calling her son homeboy? Why do those boats look photoshopped in? Why has she seemingly forgotten that she was literally just at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach (a theme park in restaurant parlance)? More importantly just WHY?
She so obviously meant homebody but will never correct herself. I expect a grudging letter of apology is wending its way towards all injured parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Tricky wording in that photo, she doesnā€™t say the hotel filled it for her. Sheā€™s filled it then opened it and is chuffed with herself. But implies they did it for her.
Nor did she name the hotel. It is pointless to thank them on SM without naming them.
Unless they didn't do it #DHOYA

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The lack of symmetry in those repeated posts is really bothering me. Thanks Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What sort of food writer, or any professional, posts a picture of something they claim to have perfected (mashed potato) but then says they're not prepared to share the method? I can't imagine anyone else doing it as what's the point?

I have nothing funny to add. It's just genuinely baffling to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Nor did she name the hotel. It is pointless to thank them on SM without naming them.
Unless they didn't do it #DHOYA
A lot of people complain about the DHOTYA lads but I see them as doing a valuable public service when you see the bullshit Jack and RSM produce

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You know someoneā€™s gone full self-important-influencer-twit when they start overusing the shite word that is ā€œblessedā€.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is she getting the posts in before her allotted SM time is deactivated tonight? WTAF is happening?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It is like Jack suddenly remembered she is a poverty campaigner, and thought oh duck I'd better do some poverty campaigning
Post lifeline picture is a sort of checker board pattern - job done!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Do year 7 really disappear after school and not turn up until dinner time? Not in my daughters school, not in any school Iā€™ve worked in.
because of catchment areas kids often come from all over. My DD dawdles sometimes and goes to shop or something. But not turning up until 6 would be unheard of, especially as they finish at 2.30.

itā€™s one of the hidden struggles of secondary. If you arenā€™t happy for them to come home to an empty house thereā€™s no childcare and working around them is hard!
2.30!!!
WFT I had no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's pretty depressing to see how little she's changed.
This is absolutely bang.on.the.money. She has not changed or learned from previous mistakes and seemingly hasnā€™t even self-reflected at all throughout this long period of putting her feet up. Sheā€™s hopeless.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.