Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whaa?

VIP Member
Can you bring knives back? Currently our knife laws mean you need to have a reason (such as being a travelling chef, or Ray Mears) to carry any knife around. Last time we went on a ferry they confiscated any knives they found (fortunately I hadn’t planned that thoroughly for a self catering holiday).
I once put a paring knife,/peeler set into my hand luggage and had it confiscated. I was told I could have put it in my suitcase. I checked quickly, it seems regs are still the same.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

discokebab

This is the one of the series that freaks me out the most. That one, blank, scarily unfocused eye peering giddily at the camera. (Urgh - shudder).
Jack misses the mark in her posed photos all the time and I find it hilarious and sad (for the time wasted). Doesn't matter the brief, guaranteed to void it of all it's intended idea.
I used to work with a lass like this. She amateur models on instagram all #model #bondage #peach #sexy in complicated-as-fuck lingerie and stuff. Somehow voided of sexiness I think because it is clear she is trying too hard...doesn't feel natural or real.

Edit: spelling

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
Lanie! First I go to bed and get insomnia-d, now 8 come here for a nice grunk and you’ve changed to my second least fave avatar after the unrinsed bean donut- I’m confronted by chopped up sausages in aspic donut, k’s sake!
You mean you were trying to have a break and sleep, serves you right when chaos is afoot!

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
That calculator is ugly. Thats all i have to say about that.

The thing is if people are targeting these people in the real world in their private lives then yes that is wrong. If people are gossiping in a corner then where's the issue. Also these people have 10000s of followers on who say the outraged people who tell tales on them actually have nothing to do with forums ;just annoyed at whats happening.

People on forums are actually honest in their disgust and outrage, but it doesnt mean that the problems arent closer to home and are being caused by the quiet lurkers on their sm's
Also to add on to my last post.

If there is nothing for them to hide then who cares if they are reported. Its annoying but once they see there nothing to look at. It will all be ok, if theres something iffy well then thats on them.

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Looking back at the Dash photo she used from a year ago made me think.... She posted the picture of SB 'enjoying' her rank cabbage the other day with SB in the background. Now I'm no child expert, but they really don't look like the hands of an 11 year old boy to me 😬🤔 Do we think she could have used an old photo to pretend SB was with her on that day like she (allegedly) has with the rabbit?
I wouldn't put it past her. In fairness though, the picture is taken from a funny angle, and some 11yr old boys are still pretty young and smol looking (especially compared to girls - a FB friend posted pictures of her daughter starting highschool with a flashback of her brother, and the difference is crazy)

Reactions: 19

Lanie

VIP Member
You mean you were trying to have a break and sleep, serves you right when chaos is afoot!
I changed just for you.

I think the resident pixie will also approve.

What was the glitter flower biscuits in aid off?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18