Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon12300

You really need to read the wiki. Pink button, top right hand on this page. She was never poor. The selling lightbulb stories is a lie. She said only last week that she’s still got a laptop she had since way before “the poverty” - why would you sell your son’s toys but not a laptop? Her dad inherited a property empire. She’s extremely well connected and lies about being working class as a “niche” in the food world. Either you’re trolling or you’re naive as to why someone who markets herself as doing good has over 200 threads debunking her many and constant lies.

Just saw this on Ching’s Insta - Sir Matt of the Forearms’ mystique has fully left the building. He’s just any moist, slurring rugger bugger you’d see on the train into London from Twickenham on a Saturday.
View attachment 758300
I've read some of it. I'm not a troll, no. Just someone who isn't convinced Jack is all 100% terrible. I don't think she's above criticism but I don't think she's as bad as some people make out. I think she has genuine difficulties with organisation and people skills, and she commits to things she can't actually fulfill. I also think she needs help for her mental health. But I don't think she's malicious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I had a pair of eyebrow tweezers taken off me when I flew to Darwin last and my mate had her belt confiscated coming back from Europe. How would a knife get through?

• Wow

Lanie

VIP Member
She really doesn’t look well in these at all. But worse than that it is the circa 2006 bra poking out the top. It’s sixth form all over again. Officially not a 1978 truther anymore
Is the bra massive on her or just unnecessary for the top. I cant work it out

Lanie

VIP Member
You know, I'm not even sure she knows she's lying.
She says it all with such conviction.
I read 'The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe ' when I was seven. I must be a fucking genius (alas, I am not)
They stopped dishing out the 'Village with 3 corners' books in the eighties. That's where Billy Blue hat lived with his friends Roger Redhat and Jennifer and Johnny Yellowhat. My eldest is a couple of years younger than her and he read those god awful Biff and Chip books. Why is she pretending to be a child of the 70s?
Why would a parent governor ever speak to a Y1 child about what they are reading? What kind of arse would say something like that?
Why would a High School give a psychiatric cognitive test on a y7?
No such thing as a 'gifted and talented school ' unless they just meant a grammar school.
The fact she's got the balls to put all this into print is a sign of her Narcissistic personality. If a Narc says something then it is true, even if it isn't.
Perhaps they meant MENSA.
There was kids in my sons year 2 class reading harry potter. The first couple of books. I know this because i saw them read them.

Lanie

VIP Member
It was all about Mr. Meddle and Mr. Twiddle for me, when I first started school. Could not get enough of them. Would re-read them to death. That she thinks she is anything special because she could read at five. Fuck me!

Me-rail ...Oh, and my sister is in the same age range as Jack - I had her reading easily by five too, by sneaking out the Billy Blue Hats/Roger Red Hats from the school library. One good thing about the 10 year age gap, at least! We were a single parent family by then and, let’s just say that the split was far from amicable and the parent with responsibility did not handle said responsibility well. Even then, I knew reading was another world to escape to!

I also had both my kids reading well by start of year one. It’s not that fucking difficult or exceptional, Jackie - especially if you have kids that really dig reading to start.
I honestly cannot remember learning to read. I remember getting Ben and lad in my first year of school and then reading and reading alot like i still do. I didnt like the famous five or the secret seven( i liked Enid Blyton) but always preferred the more obscure books. Had the entire creepers collection and read alot about animals.

Reactions: 17

Powershower

Chatty Member
Is the bra massive on her or just unnecessary for the top. I cant work it out
Not sure actually! It’s definitely padded which might not help. In my experience (of wearing them at college) they do tend to come up higher on the sides. She’d be better in a balconette in that top. I know she makes out she’s a smol pixie but I think she has quite a sizeable chest

MooBelle

VIP Member
Can someone do one on the grim kitchen picture please? The one with the ripped up floor and all those bizarre disgusting rags hanging over the door?

• Haha
  • Wow

MooBelle

VIP Member
Are we playing Snap with Jack's facial expressions?

View attachment 766871

I can't believe she had us all thinking she was edgy enough to have an intimate tattoo and it's actually just on her hip. I've mentioned before that my fully naked backside was printed in a tattoo magazine as part of a feature on the artist who did it. I showed it to my mum (who I believe is a similar age to Jack's dear ma) because I thought it was funny. She was slightly scandalised but then asked to read the accompanying article. It's almost as if it's not actually that interesting 😱
Literally two different people.

Reactions: 16