Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollaaa

VIP Member
@MancBee I think Hotes is right, I liked the Secret Seven better and it's definitely the Salford in me (although nowt wrong with the schools, I'd read every book in the school library by the end of infants AND we did Latin) but they'd be much more use in a fight.
I have a village with three corners book upstairs somewhere...
Back on topic, the Famous Five is making me think of the inFamous Five Housemates.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lanie

VIP Member
It's the way Jack's just shamelessly stolen Allegra's aesthetic (check out the utensils hanging from the window and the magnetic spice containers on the fridge, not to mention the hanging knives) and then later on pretended like it's all her own smol pixie puppy brained idea. Not an ounce of originality in her.

View attachment 758742
Theres a big difference between heavy duty kitchen and messy. I am surprised at it being a chefs there normally more organised.

Lanie

VIP Member
Why does her smile always seem so forced.

Its ok not to be happy, you dont need to grin through gritted teeth.

I still personally think she still looks quite ill. She's alot better than she was but still not quite there yet.

Marj24

VIP Member
On a personal note, as someone who can only eat combined eggs (scrambled or omelette) I never appreciate the erroneous/poorly judged full egg!!

• Heart

anon12300

I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion but most people commenting are beyond the end of their patience for all of the reasons set out in the wiki, so it’s not really something up for debate, most of us do think she is malicious and dishonest and many of us have ADHD, Autism, RA, Long Covid, a variety of disabilities, are LGBTQ+ and allies, single parents, poor, Northern Irish, Cypriot, from Southend or some have just wasted good food and money which they didn’t need to, thanks to Fack.
I made one of her tin can cook recipes once. Vile. Maybe it's me though, I'm not exactly a Michelin star chef.

• Haha
  • Wow

anon12300

I’m not trying to moderate and I’m absolutely not telling you not to post (I would like to make that crystal clear, it’s genuinely not what I’m doing) but why are you here and posting? There’s absolutely nothing wrong with liking/admiring someone and there’s nothing wrong with only seeing good in people (in the respect that they’ve deleted things from social media). But she has 206 threads!!! It’s only been in the last few months it’s died down because she wasn’t up to any online shenanigans - which most of her Twitter followers don’t see because she posts then deletes - but this is the most fluid thread I read.

I don’t understand why you keep saying here she’s not a bad person or she has a medical condition in this setting - genuine question, do you think you will change our minds about her?

Not everything Jack has done is on the Wiki because the server would melt. But people are politely explaining why we feel the way we feel and it appears to be being questioned. Even if you chose a thread at random from thread 1 you will see screenshots of things that haven’t seen the light of day on Twitter for more than a second. She’s actually a dangerous woman in my opinion - did you know she referred to those of us who have chosen to be honest about our addictions in a derogatory way on Twitter? Do you know the story with the kitten? Do you know about the pile on she caused of Jamie Oliver, or her insinuation David Walliams had a cocaine habit and his books were racist? Did you know she came here to try and shut everyone down (but in the end got her arse handed to her on a plate, politely though)? Or very recently when others listened to a podcast and she made a joke about get something getting his head kicked in at secondary school? None of these things are justifiable whether she does or doesn’t have ADHD or alcoholism or anything else - in my opinion.
I've come here because I'm interested and I've asked questions. I've not tried to persuade anyone of anything and yet I've been accused of being a troll and even Jack herself. I haven't repeatedly excused anything and said it's because of medical conditions. I've mentioned ADHD once or twice because I also have it and I sympathise with her lack of organisation. Aside from that, the only other positive thing I actually said was I don't think she's deliberately malicious. Are we not all entitled to our opinions?

NEWSFLASH

She was never poor…….it’s all a lie.
I've literally just found out this evening (thanks to the endless posts here) that she comes from a wealthy family. I'm gobsmacked.

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
As an allotment Frau, Jack would be all in my niche.
Wasn't there a #gifted compost bin in the shitty lovely mature garden
If memory serves me correctly, there was some sort of allotment guru who came to her house and helped build a compost bin? I think there was an interview?

KebabGirl

VIP Member
At least Coopsie is no longer described as a prick.

No visibility of his nosey-wose. Are the brambly mice still there? Or did they get fed up of the grated corned beef and halloumi too?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Django

VIP Member
What does 'about a dozen' even mean? Don't you know how many people you went out with ffs,
Was the (imaginary) period of alcoholism when your boy was a toddler?

EddieBeds

VIP Member
I had Roger Red Hat & co in the early 90s! Not in the UK admittedly, but the hats were still alive and well. I preferred Letterland. Good old Clever Cat, Kicking King, and those weird incest cousins.

Just joking of course, I was reading War & Peace in the original Russian.
Another Roger Red Hat truther…my primary school still had those books alongside the newer Biff et al in the early 90s.

Letterland was my favourite, especially Lamp Lady.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Are we playing Snap with Jack's facial expressions?

View attachment 766871

I can't believe she had us all thinking she was edgy enough to have an intimate tattoo and it's actually just on her hip. I've mentioned before that my fully naked backside was printed in a tattoo magazine as part of a feature on the artist who did it. I showed it to my mum (who I believe is a similar age to Jack's dear ma) because I thought it was funny. She was slightly scandalised but then asked to read the accompanying article. It's almost as if it's not actually that interesting 😱
It’s just gotta be a who dat? I mean seriously

• Haha