Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There is a tv presenter in shot. He is holding a fork with something on it. It is assumed he is at theatre school because he’s not yet skilled at convincing anyone that the fork is going to go in his mouth. He looks haunted.
I love these descriptions. Would be so funny if they could be added to her Instagram posts 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Boyo

VIP Member
Jack celebrates her son's first day at school with...a random, unrelated photo of herself!

Jack celebrates a fun night out with friends with...a random, unrelated photo of herself!

Are we witnessing a new trend?
Oh no, there’s nothing new about it, sadly.

• Sad

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Is this recipie called "smash my biscuits up"

Little nod to prodigy. ( Sorry keith)
Lanie! First I go to bed and get insomnia-d, now 8 come here for a nice grunk and you’ve changed to my second least fave avatar after the unrinsed bean donut- I’m confronted by chopped up sausages in aspic donut, k’s sake!

• Haha
Looking back at the Dash photo she used from a year ago made me think.... She posted the picture of SB 'enjoying' her rank cabbage the other day with SB in the background. Now I'm no child expert, but they really don't look like the hands of an 11 year old boy to me 😬🤔 Do we think she could have used an old photo to pretend SB was with her on that day like she (allegedly) has with the rabbit?
I thought that too.

Reactions: 20

bazzam

Chatty Member
If that knife really is that expensive, it could have been a gift or a charity shop find? I only check this thread very occasionally but I have some expensive items in my house that I just kind of got lucky finding. I definitely didn't pay full price for any of my more expensive belongings.
i have never seen any knives other than table knives in charity shops.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
well, all the poor people need the queen's bras! can't people have nice things! 😡

I mean... 3 smeg fridges, a sentient mirror, a different temperature kettle, William Morris curtains, was it 7 cotswold co sideboards? soft furnishings by john lewis and next, Emma Bridgewater crockery, a £20 piece of toast plushy, an extraneous nutribullet, £16 spoon, £20 calculator, a subscription to animal badges are all household essentials to any deserving poor household 🥴
Two Burberry jackets
A Burberry scarf embroidered with the dear friend’s initials
£40 per roll wallpaper to scribble on, in a house she can’t wallpaper
The extra couch that was given “free” coz they brought the wrong one

• Haha

Luna-Lovegood

From some of the online stat websites you can see that her account gained around 25k (or thereabouts) followers in a very short period of time (1 day?) in early 2018. Theres no data for a year following this so you can't see any similar peaks in followers (that years worth of stats is not visible on any of the other accounts I looked at either). Not sure if any of the techy fraus can embellish further.
I don’t think she has bought any followers. I think that no one likes any of her recipes because they don’t look nice. She gets more engagement for her cat pictures. I stated following her because I read her guardian articles but her recipes are not appetising.

The caption on that cake picture is quite unkind to small boy. It came across as quite passive aggressive.