Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she say white trash shouldn’t breed?? Wtf!
It’s less popular than. “You should’ve kept your legs crossed if you couldn’t afford a kid” I think at least three men have been accused of saying that? Bro, Tory MP and a Man On The Train

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Outdoor physical work ? What was she doing, laying foundations ? Never done hard physical labour in her life. I don’t include childbirth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The innocence of SB taking that photo of her not knowing it would be used to illustrate another of her engineered fictions that she thought up on the train and then gleefully put into plan when a stranger looked at her and quite reasonably wondered why she’s not wearing a top. The idea of that much bare skin touching public transport material gives me palpitations.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Following on from the truly wild revelation that she’s probs not paying her proxy address company so they won’t be forwarding her late notices and fines anymore (what messy witches loool) - is Jack aware furlough ends in September? Has it already ended? Who’s gonna pay Caroline for sweet fa now the tax payer is otherwise unavailable??

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She keeps the Cocks and the Tampons
In her Cotswold cabinet
'Can't afford a Colin cake'
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built-in remedy
For Constipation and maladies
At anytime an invitation
You'll want to decline

J.1g and cigarettes
No concept of etiquette
Extraordinary mice

She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Fingertips with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime
Not recommended at the price
Insatiable? Appetite?
Wanna try? (No)

To avoid complications
She always wears a designer dress
In conversation
She spends just like a baroness

Sideboard full of China
Injuries are never minor
Then again 'accidentally'
Finds an egg in every meal

Perfume (naturally) from Penhaligons
For squigs she couldn't care less
Sloppy and imprecise

She's Benchpressing a Queen
Cheap wet ham and thrice washed beans
Pretending she's just fourteen
Guaranteed to blow your guts
Anytime
It's vile slop at any price
Everyone's lost their appetite
Wanna try? (No)
Oh. My. Gaaaaahd! (said in a Janice voice). Queen are my fave band since I was 12 - and yet you have outdone them. May I worship you forever?

Conundrum - cannot decide whether to Heart or Haha this brilliant creation. (Head explodes!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was going to do a t shirt meme along the lines of ‘anchovies and ovaries’ but I vomited in my mouth even typing it here

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What a fine chaos lads! I have been cackling, hooting, fizzing, choking and ultimately expiring at all your stellar work so I can only imagine Jack is doing the same. If you have a PC I highly recommend downloading G-IMP (no hyphen, Tattle deems it a very rude word). It's a very powerful image editing software similar to Photoshop but unlike Photoshop it's completely free. Once you get the hang of it there's no end to the stupid things you can make with it, including gifs.

motivational mama loves memes.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.