Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do one with 'the 19th most important lesbian in 2017' or whatever it was on her agent's page please.
That will make my day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just a spluttering twitching state from my 🦉🍾, for what hrs now. Every single garment a hilarious masterpiece. I love not knowing what words'll appear but then simultaneously knowing what words will appear if that makes sense!

The cabal now have a ready to wear collection suitable for BUSY lives as well as the show stopping haute couture of the court outfits x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she wants to become a meme we should really oblige, this could be her opportunity to finally go viral! The full-size template is under the spoiler for you. I made the executive decision to leave the Cooper fur on her right tit which is fitting because she looks like a right tit.

View attachment 745568

I bet you had no clue what you had unleashed when you posted 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.