Jack Monroe #203 Found a packet of pork mince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the anchovy on the tin looks like they heard about today’s thread

duck off you pointy little twunt 🥕
His little face though! At least he's safe from...the horror.

It's such a cute tin. Going to keep my firestarting fluff n hair in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine being a poor little anchovy and ending up in some weird Mackie hideous sex slop? Doesn't bare thinking about!

Edit: Not sure if it's bear or bare. Apologies to the grammatical fraus if I'm wrong. 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t have any issue about harmless insta photos except the tax returns are still not done. This is the thing that pisses me off more than anything. You would think after last year they would have been done on time. There is no excuse because these only go up to March/April 2020 and this was just at the cusp of lockdown one and there was reference to an actual accountant therefore I am annoyed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can any frau or herr recall the tale of Jack “loosing” a 5k deposit on a property they were going to buy that fell through?
I don’t know why it came to mind now. Maybe I dreamed it?
Who loses a deposit on a UK property purchase? Why is she always having 5k stolen?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
man, am I glad I've only seen the revoltitta/anchovy butter *after* sunday lunch and a 3 hr car ride

HASHTAG GRATITUDE MOTHERFUCKERS!
It was one of the first things I saw when I woke up 😭 The first accompanying description was beyond grim. Horny fishy dreams, wtf kind of dreams is she having?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t have any issue about harmless insta photos except the tax returns are still not done. This is the thing that pisses me off more than anything. You would think after last year they would have been done on time. There is no excuse because these only go up to March/April 2020 and this was just at the cusp of lockdown one and there was reference to an actual accountant therefore I am annoyed.
This is what confuses me - she almost certainly does have an accountant, I'm a former KPMG graduate trainee (left before I finished qualifying) and I need one for Companies House accounts, although I do all the bookkeeping happily.

I suspect her accountant probably feels roughly the same way about her as her publishers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is there a reason she's more unbearable on Instagram? Like on Twitter she could still write massive threads and post photos but for some reason this is so much worse. Anyway, I've just finished work on the Slopbot V3 prototype.

sexy slopbot.png

Joking obviously. Sexy Slopbot is strictly for Patreon subs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Can any frau or herr recall the tale of Jack “loosing” a 5k deposit on a property they were going to buy that fell through?
I don’t know why it came to mind now. Maybe I dreamed it?
Who loses a deposit on a UK property purchase? Why is she always having 5k stolen?
Wasn't it just as she moved in with Allegra? Was going to settle for suburbia, but thought a millionaire's house in London was a better option

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh the crushing disappointment of discovering Jack is not one of the contestants on Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins.
Now I’m no Ant Middleton, but…she was traumatised by an accidental ‘for sale’ sign so I’m not sure how great she’d be. But on the other hand:

* she can bench press the Queen
* she can put a bare foot in the snow long enough to take a pic
* she camped in her garden once in summer 2020

She’d be the clear winner.

Incidentally, Dino, I have been chuckling at Rory McIlroy and the capybara all weekend. I have a genuine smile just thinking about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
As previously established (even though I am now a disgraced retired mathematician) the weight of one Standard British Queen is said to be close to 55kg. For a 5'1.7" woman likely to be less than 55kg herself, that is an impressive lift. The trouble is IT NEVER bleeping HAPPENED.

No, I am never letting this go. This is my hill, I will expire atop it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Apologies if we've seen this before but wtf?

(It's from 2018)

Screenshot_20210822-230950.jpg

Screenshot_20210822-231024.jpg

Screenshot_20210822-231040.jpg

The creator was the only backer:
08-22-11.12.09.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Not be be a total ninny about it but I can’t get the selfie out of my head she’s 33 (allegedly) but my 53 year old mum looks younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was one of the first things I saw when I woke up 😭 The first accompanying description was beyond grim. Horny fishy dreams, wtf kind of dreams is she having?!
happy Monday morning, down under pals! ❤

anyway, all this talk of horny fish has got me thinking of this artwork my dad and stepmum have in the downstairs toilet

20210822_232149.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.