Jack Monroe #203 Found a packet of pork mince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes wonder of she gets anchovies and oysters mixed up. Oysters are supposedly an aphrodisiac.

I wouldnt know as fish gives me the boak.
For me, fish, prawns, crab and lobster are fine. Squid is edible. I would eat octopus, although I won't go out of my way to, for moral reasons. Other seafood can, er, get in the sea, as it were.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So. Many. Sadfishing. Selfies 🤳
Been doing the alright NOW, not alright THEN for years. Jack, everyone knows by now that you love the sight of your own face and want to be told that you look hot. You can just post the selfies, stop dressing them up as some kind of 'recovery' post. SO MANY.

Reactions: 41
So. Many. Sadfishing. Selfies 🤳
Been doing the alright NOW, not alright THEN for years. Jack, everyone knows by now that you love the sight of your own face and want to be told that you look hot. You can just post the selfies, stop dressing them up as some kind of 'recovery' post. SO MANY.
Also that poster that commented on her eye crinkles or whatever, would have been better just saying looking well love.

I get the impression she is the sort of person who can talk about her crinkles, bumps and lumps yet seeths of anyone agrees with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Suspicious lack of the finished ribollita on Insta. Which do we think?

1. She's somehow managed to burn/stick the entire thing to the pan, and even Jack couldn't put a positive spin on that.

2. The salty, lusty lure of the anchovies was just too strong to resist, and she guzzled the contents of the pan while it was still cooking.

3. It's still cooking - expected to be taken out of the slow cooker some time on Wednesday.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

1. She's somehow managed to burn/stick the entire thing to the pan, and even Jack couldn't put a positive spin on that.

2. The salty, lusty lure of the anchovies was just too strong to resist, and she guzzled the contents of the pan while it was still cooking.

3. It's still cooking - expected to be taken out of the slow cooker some time on Wednesday.
Going with a variant on 3, ready by Friday. I recall ribollita means twice boiled, so in Southend parlance Weds is a little too soon.

The clean, clean, clean references are surely a nod to the cabal?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

My guess small boy got cooper to knock it off the bench.

" Oh shucks" he said whilst waving a takeaway menu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
man, am I glad I've only seen the revoltitta/anchovy butter *after* sunday lunch and a 3 hr car ride

HASHTAG GRATITUDE MOTHERFUCKERS!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

4. She chucked it in the bin because her Ocado delivery arrived

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
5. Life is now so clean, clean, clean Jack can't find a tiny bowl and a dirty spoon for the 'gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
5. Life is now so clean, clean, clean Jack can't find a tiny bowl and a dirty spoon for the 'gram.
All of her spoons ran away...the dishes aren't far behind

Hey diddle diddle I'm working a fiddle
The cat climbed up a door,
SB laughed to see such fun,
And the spoons scampered across the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh the crushing disappointment of discovering Jack is not one of the contestants on Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
No one has sexytimes with anchovies, they just don’t - fight me.

We hadn’t had quite such a grim offering in a while and I’m (still) hungover so that was an unpleasant time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
IMG_20210822_213331_3.jpg

I bought these this morning before I'd caught up on last night's thread and now I feel all weird about them...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Even the anchovy on the tin looks like they heard about today’s thread

duck off you pointy little twunt 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.