Jack Monroe #201 Queen of Sharts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing i often find with drinks that have been left.

I immediately pour them away, because i often think why were they left, was something put in it. I dont tend to hold company with people that spike/ urinate in drinks but after working in nightclubs and attending festivals/ outdoor parties. I know anything is possible when it comes to drinks so its is immediately binned.
I have seen enough people put fag ends into a half drunk can, or use it as an ashtray, to know not to drink or use the contents. Makes me tense up just thinking about how disgusting it is to even suggest it to people. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I've just seen someone on another forum with the username PartyLard and forgot where I was for a minute.

Are we having a Tweet Sweep today? I reckon 6ish, something to do with rearranging furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just been reading one of Hack's early interviews and was reminded of her original, unfiltered view of the working classes:

Screenshot_20210807-193410_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nowadays, she continues to pound the "I'm working class and always have been, we woz poor and I'm one of you, povs" hammer, but in the early days her attitude was very much "I'm a decent middle class girl who fell on hard times, I'm not like them."

So, Jack, as someone who was brought up on benefits, because my mum had numerous chronic, debilitating illnesses and my dad had to take early retirement to become her carer, I want to say this loud and clear: I'm every bit as much of a "normal person" as you are, not a scumbag.

I didn't go to university because our household needed an actual income and I was the only one of us able to work. I got a job, with no help from daddy, started from the bottom (no degree or the benefit of a grammar school education, had to make do with middling GCSEs from the local comp) and worked my way up. I now work in a professional role, with stress and long hours, and still don't earn what you did in the job you were handed because of your connections. While working full time, I've been working towards further qualifications in my spare time, and while it's been tough at times, when I finally do qualify I'll be able to look back with pride on what I've achieved - unlike you with your honorary degrees, which, without even a shred of humility, you felt entitled you to call yourself "Dr."

You may not have been raised on benefits, because apparently that's something to sneer at, but you're more than willing to accept handouts from strangers to fund your extravagant lifestyle, all while maintaining the deceit that you're a smol underdog urchin one missed payment away from plummeting back into the depths of The Poverty. In my book that makes you a far bigger scumbag than anyone guilty of owning a tracksuit, eating burgers (presumably Five Guys doesn't count) or watching the occasional episode of Jeremy Kyle (also, given your own shambolic foray into daytime TV, maybe it's time to get down off the high horse).

In summary - get fucked x

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 135
I have seen enough people put fag ends into a half drunk can, or use it as an ashtray, to know not to drink or use the contents. Makes me tense up just thinking about how disgusting it is to even suggest it to people. :sick:
Makes me think of that scene in American Pie where Stifler drinks the beer left in the bedroom :sick:

Sorry to lower the tone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The most recent reference in her bio on the agent’s website is 2014! That’s how out of date it is.
You’d think someone would have asked to update it at some point in the last 7 years.
They probably emailed Jack to provide an update but we know what happens to their emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@
Just been reading one of Hack's early interviews and was reminded of her original, unfiltered view of the working classes:

View attachment 703209

Nowadays, she continues to pound the "I'm working class and always have been, we woz poor and I'm one of you, povs" hammer, but in the early days her attitude was very much "I'm a decent middle class girl who fell on hard times, I'm not like them."

So, Jack, as someone who was brought up on benefits, because my mum had numerous chronic, debilitating illnesses and my dad had to take early retirement to become her carer, I want to say this loud and clear: I'm every bit as much of a "normal person" as you are, not a scumbag.

I didn't go to university because our household needed an actual income and I was the only one of us able to work. I got a job, with no help from daddy, started from the bottom (no degree or the benefit of a grammar school education, had to make do with middling GCSEs from the local comp) and worked my way up. I now work in a professional role, with stress and long hours, and still don't earn what you did in the job you were handed because of your connections. While working full time, I've been working towards further qualifications in my spare time, and while it's been tough at times, when I finally do qualify I'll be able to look back with pride on what I've achieved - unlike you with your honorary degrees, which, without even a shred of humility, you felt entitled you to call yourself "Dr."

You may not have been raised on benefits, because apparently that's something to sneer at, but you're more than willing to accept handouts from strangers to fund your extravagant lifestyle, all while maintaining the deceit that you're a smol underdog urchin one missed payment away from plummeting back into the depths of The Poverty. In my book that makes you a far bigger scumbag than anyone guilty of owning a tracksuit, eating burgers (presumably Five Guys doesn't count) or watching the occasional episode of Jeremy Kyle (also, given your own shambolic foray into daytime TV, maybe it's time to get down off the high horse).

@BlendedSlop 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 703209

📢📢📢

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Makes me think of that scene in American Pie where Stifler drinks the beer left in the bedroom :sick:

Sorry to lower the tone.
This is what I kept thinking about! I didn't want to say anything though in case I came across as uncultured. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Vlad has been tampering with my Google news feed again. A meal fit for a pescetarian bodybuilder! It'll go lovely with some lard gravy. Shame she can't actually shop in Waitrose what with being tattooed white Estuary trash and that.

vlad delivers again.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

View attachment 703209

These are her words - any journalist asking her a question in future should use this as the basis of their research and ask her for clarification.

Jack in that one paragraph shows how she judges the, 'underserving poor' and gives no sympathy to people in challenging circumstances while making a career of pretending to be one and getting such kind and generous people from this background to pity fund her lifestyle while living with the Head of Channel 4 News.

In contrast, the kindness and generosity of spirit on this thread gives me hope and satisfaction that the world is good, despite our differences we learn from one another and are open to change. Someone remind me of what chaos a fellow Cabal member caused for us all to donate to the food bank. That was the best of times, Fraus.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
These are her words - any journalist asking her a question in future should use this as the basis of their research and ask her for clarification.

Jack in that one paragraph shows how she judges the, 'underserving poor' and gives no sympathy to people in challenging circumstances while making a career of pretending to be one and getting such kind and generous people from this background to pity fund her lifestyle while living with the Head of Channel 4 News.

In contrast, the kindness and generosity of spirit on this thread gives me hope and satisfaction that the world is good, despite our differences we learn from one another and are open to change. Someone remind me of what chaos a fellow Cabal member caused for us all to donate to the food bank. That was the best of times, Fraus.
Wasn't that The Sloppies when we all donated?

I like how in that paragraph she categorises herself as "normal people", as opposed to all those tracksuit wearing, burger eaters that are not 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I've just seen someone on another forum with the username PartyLard and forgot where I was for a minute.

Are we having a Tweet Sweep today? I reckon 6ish, something to do with rearranging furniture.
7:20 - What’s your favourite cloud?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 703209

People like her. Who does she think she is? With her stereotypes plucked straight from a Daily Mail article.

• Angry
Reactions: 36

I know this article has been discussed here before but I have a few point to make.

Firstly she is repeating the misinformation that tinned carrots and potatoes are many times cheaper than fresh.

Why doesn't she think to donate a few of her excess openers?

Would it not be more beneficial to urge those kindly donating to the food banks to donate ring pull cans where possible?

Couldn't she use her position to contact tin opener manufacturers and urge them to donate a good number to food banks. (Of course that takes effort, it's easier just to write an article)

• Heart
Reactions: 38

View attachment 703209

Jack's attitude in that interview 100% backs up my thoughts on why she packed her job in without a second thought. The views of those around her when she was growing up was that people on benefits get plenty of money, but they chose to waste it on fags and booze and watch massive tv's all day long. Yes the media like to spew out this rubbish, but without doubt this message had gone without challenge within her home.

She thought that single mothers were given houses and money was thrown at them, they were just profligate with it. Bit of a shock when she realised what life would be like.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

I’m still shocked whenever I read that quote. Next time she wants to berate THAT MAN for using capers and lobster or his comments on flat screen TVs, she should remember she’s peddling the same myths about people on benefits. She’s been watching too many crappy poverty porn Channel 5 “documentaries”.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.