Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sneaking in from the past (in the middle of the Jack jokes and the kumquat avatar hair and I don’t think I’ve laughed so much since the first night of the court outfits….) just to say 200 threads, and she’s been MUA for a lot of them… and STILL the quality content appears! Love you all cabal ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Currently have norovirus so glad to see we just have 12 pages of crunchy hair and no fresh slop to triggger another vom x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I’ve been BUSY and missed the start of thread 200 shenanigans but I am catching up now and I literally cannot stop 🦉 and 🍾. Happy thread 200 ninnies, I’m so glad I found you all 😘

Also, soz if I’m repeating because I’m on a grunk but how do none of these photos look like the same person?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Didn't Jack admit to the fish people that they're still in a freezer somewhere and refused more fishies for free?
Yes she did. Fish people offered more. ☹

All that lovely fish gradually deteriorating in the Smeg freezer.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Just an observation but it seems to me from the profile pics that everyone and anything can pull of the kumquat hair better than Jack did!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just an observation but it seems to me from the profile pics that everyone and anything can pull of the kumquat hair better than Jack did!
Must admit the tit wig im pulling off is alot better than the dead squirrel hair cut we are ripping off?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And why hasn't she done another musical video?

View attachment 688369
It's Thread 200, it's time to delurk. If only to do the harmonies for Slop On and Thanks for all the Fish.
I watched thread 31 unfold in real time (an honour, ninnies) and have owled and champagned with you through the highs and Rishi-mated with you through the lows.
Thank(space)you for providing the rofls throughout this year. Its been a tough one, pandemic notwithstanding, and honestly this thread has been an absolute tonic.
Now duck off 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
It's Thread 200, it's time to delurk. If only to do the harmonies for Slop On and Thanks for all the Fish.
I watched thread 31 unfold in real time (an honour, ninnies) and have owled and champagned with you through the highs and Rishi-mated with you through the lows.
Thank(space)you for providing the rofls throughout this year. Its been a tough one, pandemic notwithstanding, and honestly this thread has been an absolute tonic.
Now duck off 🥰🥰🥰
Id love to know how many lurkers we have. I dont want to scare them off by trying to out them, but it would be interesting.

As said before i go to all different threads but this one has to be my own fave.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Id love to know how many lurkers we have. I dont want to scare them off by trying to out them, but it would be interesting.

As said before i go to all different threads but this one has to be my own fave.
I’m feeling like more and more it’s not rage at Jack that’s bringing people out of lurkerdom but the lols and shared sense of community. Which is just lovely for a mendacious cabal such as ours ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m feeling like more and more it’s not rage at Jack that’s bringing people out of lurkerdom but the lols and shared sense of community. Which is just lovely for a mendacious cabal such as ours ❤
For me, it's a little from column A and a little from column B.
But ultimately, who amongst us could resist Kumquat Day? Not I, that's for sure. The joy, the unbridled joy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Dear hearts,

AIBU to think that a drink is not a drink unless it has been stewed to death prepared in a slow cooker?

06BE47E8-E1DB-44B8-9F67-3F9514C474D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Unfortunately you are a v smol pixie @FunnyFuneral but all the same you do look quite resplendent in your new kumquat. Here's the full effect:

private frazer kumquat.jpg

Are you ready for your close-up?

private frazer kumquat2.jpg

If you don't know how to add an avatar, first save your beautiful close-up. Next go to the top right of the page, click on where it says your username to go to your account overview, click your kumquat-less avatar hole to upload your glamour shot. Now get out there so everyone on Tattle can see your captivating new look 💃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.