Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I don't understand? (well there's loads, but this in particular) How anyone can come here and read the hilarious contributions to these threads, see all the receipts, see all the inconsistencies and inaccuracies in Jack's stories, but still go on to defend her. And yet people do! And they then go on to call us bullies, when all we are doing is pointing out the truth!

Incredible, isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 53
I am HOOTING at the hair. Ninnies you are funny.

Deirdre feels left out but I am crap with photoshop

Reactions: 29
PEEKY BOO!!

oh my god am I Jack

I DIE !!

I am forever indebted to you

Reactions: 26
Loving all the ginger tributes. I might have used a mendaciously rejuvenating smol filter on mine.

You ninnies!

Reactions: 31
Is Nibbles wearing an actual wig!? She looks amazing! All sheep should have access to titivation.

Reactions: 29
Oh my god the hair Loving everyone's avatars, it's better than when we get hats even!

Reactions: 27
Fellow fraus, let’s please take a moment amongst the jocularity to remember that we are still in the midst of a pandemic and think of the souls lost over these magnificent 200 threads. This brave little kumquat is loving angles instead

Reactions: 55
Returning here this morning to owl champagne again.
Thread 200 has to be the creme de la creme of all that is wonderful about here.

And whilst Jack Monroe is still grifting and shystering and patreoning and begging and lying
about being poor, AND making money off the back of genuine people in poverty
we shall be here with all the receipts.
Get yourself a proper job Jack!

Reactions: 40
Anyone else curious as to why had two chaos and then silence?!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.