Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooooooooo
Should we keep them?
I'm torn between thinking:
a) they're the best thing ever and should stay
b) they won't be as fun if we wear them for every thread
c) it's like a secret handshake to cabalistas on other threads
and
d) fuck off x

Reactions: 44
Holy shit I do wonder if she's based her personality around Basil sometimes, LJC being Manuel in this instance.

I'd put money on the jobs she applied for being ones that she didn't consider below her. Can't imagine she was putting in applications to factories and supermarkets and shit.

Reactions: 27
FFS

Matt Tebbutt has *the* perfect face for refaces, I am deceased. So good to see you back mucker

Have you ever considered unleashing reface on the Beggy Meldrum thread Al??

A few years ago, I was covering for my Line Manager at work and we were doing interviews for a driver. This guy came in, answered the questions and then I asked for his driver’s licence so I could photocopy it…he handed me his provisional and the other boss reminded him it was for a driving job. He said he was almost ready to sit his test and “was confident he would pass first time”

If it was a 5ft 1.7” Jack with a Southend accent, now-me would not be a bit surprised

Fingers crossed Jacks announced for strictly tonight x x
Oh no!!! One day they just might accept her. Part of me thinks it would be the pits but the other part thinks it’ll be comedy gold!

I won’t tag them in because I don’t want to pressure them into coming back but I’m missing my Kitchen Disco partner Harry Bosch and Into The Tunnel amongst others. Funny how you can have such good times with strangers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
And amidst all this, she was under constant onslaught by the viggles AND cancelled by Leftist Twitter.

I still sometimes wake myself up cringing with "Your comrade, Jack Monroe" rattling around my head.

Reactions: 34
I'd put money on the jobs she applied for being ones that she didn't consider below her. Can't imagine she was putting in applications to factories and supermarkets and shit.
A supermarket job is Jack's fallback don't forget.

If they would employ Jack then, why did she not take the job? If they wouldn't employ Jack then, why would they now or in the future? It just doesn't make sense.

It also demonstrates her contempt for such lowly jobs. They are beneath her unless in an absolute emergency (and even then she would rather her child go hungry)

Reactions: 34
Carole Malone is trending. Has she done a chaos since Jack is AWAY?

Reactions: 33
I've booked in to the barbers for a trim and a grey rinse. I'll be glad to see the back of my kumquat, it clashes with my distinguished beard. Though I am looking forward to thread 300. Can we have Jack's à la Nigella hairstyle for that one? I would look lovely with shoulder length tresses. I've got the benders at the ready.

Reactions: 40
Looks like it's almost time to release my kumquat into the wild!

Farewell little kumquat, until next time.

Reactions: 35
And amidst all this, she was under constant onslaught by the viggles AND cancelled by Leftist Twitter.

I still sometimes wake myself up cringing with "Your comrade, Jack Monroe" rattling around my head.
That’s your Cath Kidston bitch

Reactions: 25
Did anyone else randomly start singing Two Sloups in work today and had to explain to their bemused work colleagues or was that just me?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.