Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It doesn't really matter that you've blurred him out, Jack, when you're still using him for social media #content.
& when anyone that decides to google his mum sees a plethora of absolute shit - everything from unruly labia to her words “trying to top herself in the bathroom”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

misshydrangea

I missed some of yesterday’s thread 200 celebrations. Popped in to like a few posts but I really was BUSY out and about leaving bars of soap on the neighbours’ doorsteps. Tried to find a pic of Molly with a kumquat barnet but she lacks a certain je ne sais quoi - could a dear heart from the kumquat salon tart her up for me. Merci slop-buckets x
Some people are quite special and require more than one kumquat to achieve full coverage, Molly is one such individual. Now fuck off x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Dear hearts,

AIBU to think that a drink is not a drink unless it has been stewed to death prepared in a slow cooker?

View attachment 688665
She’s just so fucking weird, who wants this shit? Who cares that much about mulled wine or a red wine in a risotto or some special Sunday breakfast slop? She spends more time talking about this than literally anyone else in the world. We are happy to forego these tiny add ons in life hun.

• Heart
  • Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Her new post has already got almost double the 'likes' of the round-up of her 6 Del Monte recipes #awks

• Haha
  • Wow

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Someones probably said it already, but i’m assuming shes rolling out the boy because Dad has to work during the holidays. Feels like a novelty for her to play Mama *dies inside*.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Raker

VIP Member
150cm ( just shy of 5’ ) is the industry standard height for 11 year olds.

She’s summoning Novak Nail…

• Sad
  • Haha

SlopAmbsase

Chatty Member
Jesus, I could live to thread 800 and still not be ready to see The Queen of Sharts tie a knot around her chocolate salami 🤢

• Haha
Why has she posed this picture to make her son look like a toddler? And she has implied he is four foot (unless something else is her four foot love of her life)

In the first lockdown she shared a photograph of the back view of her in a yellow mac alongside her son. He was taller than her. Is she now suggesting she is 4ft or that he has shrunk in the past year?

I haven't used this for ages...

Make it make sense.

Why? Because it continues with the narrative she is a poor little pixie single parent with a small toddler struggling to survive. Also that she is unable to do any work etc because she has a small ickle child.

Boys going into secondary can still be surprisingly small before they hit puberty - but generally not that fucking small.

• Angry

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Yes - categorised herself as extremely clinically vulnerable in the early days of the first lockdown and shortly after scampered off to film DKL.
One of the most important details of this time - i’m immune-compromised, SEND MONEY.
Guess who has their own show on the BBC?

• Angry

Django

VIP Member
The Christmas roasties thing was SO WEIRD, definite narc vibes. She resented being the one her partner and child were relying on to cook (despite previously telling the world this was a requirement for her relationships, LOL) and so told them (with a Twitter poll to back her up, wasn't there?) that they weren't having roasties because she already had too much to do 😥
This is so right. All over the country people (mainly women) with nothing like Jack's money and resources managed to turn out a perfectly nice Christmas dinner with roast potatoes and all the trimmings with no drama.
A so called food writer admitting that she couldn't cope is just embarrassing.

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I genuinely feel for SB and part of me worries for him when he goes to secondary school that he’s going to get bullied because of Jack’s internet performances, especially the way she speaks about him.
Kids can be cruel, growing up my dad was a tramper so was away a lot and remember my brother coming home from school in tears because a kid in his class had started saying our dad was in prison.
I wouldn’t like to be starting secondary being related to Jack, a couple of clicks and you’ve basically got a smorgasbord of ammunition to taunt the poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart

Django

VIP Member
And to think that that the whole miserable festive flop was done for The Express, champion of UKIP and formerly owned by Richard Desmond.
Jack is still a smol entitled Tory at heart.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Wow. I’m so curious about what she’s actually written there, I wouldn’t be surprised if your theory is spot-on.
Also, it‘s from 11:07 this morning, that must be the “work“ she was starting later today.
Quoting myself like a prick to apologise for adding to the confusion. I genuinely looked at the date reading 3rd of August 2020 and thought, “yep, that’s today!” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart