Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I've worked out the inspiration behind this Jack look

39037045._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

The hat like hair, the kitchen utensils. It's..........

........ Fred the flour man!

spillers-homepride-fred-flour-man_360_3cf50dc53be1aba3d93f22a14db79907.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m not sure what would be worse. A tweet thread piggy backing off the whole thing (Let me tell you all the ways I am just like Amy Winehouse because of my Sainsbury’s value lager addiction. 1/262), or Jack doing a warbly, nasal cover version of one of her songs, trying to sound like her. My money is on Valerie.
I've just realised that "L J C" scans to the tune of "Valerie"...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I am grateful for corned beef and mushrooms with a disappointing yield 🥁

She is one hundo p doing some limbering up right now in anticipation of a vaguebooking/sadfishing tweet marathon tonight. Strap in lads, the Monroellercoaster is open for business.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I hadn't really taken any notice of Jack's hair in that picture. Now you've pointed it out, I can't stop looking. It is bordering on a Bet Lynch beehive!

The fixed grin is the same too.
I can't work out what Jack did to her hair to get it to look like that and more importantly WHY?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I swear the Mole Musical inspired Jack out of hiding just like Potatoes the Musical has. In total agreement with other Fraus that Jack came to piss on our parade (then went to eat a sandwich, which they were grateful for).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The guy in the green t-shirt looks like he's been caught downwind of a particularly potent eggy fish/fishy egg expulsion.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you think Jack’s brief appearances are really her?
Or if they are I have visions of her escaping wherever she is and logging in at the nearest Internet cafe

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hahah…. If you remember last month my moon app gave an amazing notification. I clicked off it before I got the screenshot but the app just did a push notification saying “to be frank, I didn’t ask for this responsibility” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hahah…. If you remember last month my moon app gave an amazing notification. I clicked off it before I got the screenshot but the app just did a push notification saying “to be frank, I didn’t ask for this responsibility” 😂😂
It is scarily accurate at predicting a chaos. *bows down to moon app*

• Haha
Reactions: 30
#saltymoon

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Christ alive, these people.

I suppose it’s honest....just missed off Patreon and Buy Me A Coffee.

Scrounging fucks.
head re-emerges to lick a bell ends arse 🛎🔚 (not Billy). I also re-emerge my lovely fraus and ninnies! I have been on holiday & spending joyful times with my husband, kids & family ❤. We had a day in Margate drinking cocktails in the rain (i love chas & dave). I've been reading & keeping up, much love to you all.

Coops & mice & Dash better scurry
All run under the shed in a hurry
When i serve them up with a slurry
With a skin on top 🎵🎵🎵🎵

Made myself feel a bit sick with my musical offering 🤮

I was never an Amy fan tbh. My best friend (dec) adored her so i occasionally listen but not my thaaang. I will watch tonight but think it will be the same old why didn't anybody help whilst the person concerned didnt feel the need for help. Very sad x

I think our Jack would love to be in the same category as Amy. Sadly not dear, why don't you piss off for a piss & a sandwich while we all hoot and fizz at your terrible singing 🛎🔚(not billy).

I always said to my bestie I didnt like her singing as she honked like a goose 😬

I hadn't really taken any notice of Jack's hair in that picture. Now you've pointed it out, I can't stop looking. It is bordering on a Bet Lynch beehive!

The fixed grin is the same too.
I have a leopard print mug at work that says "I've got tights older than you love" with a picture of Bet Lynch ❤🐆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I see the last person she interacted with on twitter brought up Dawn Butler, who said in parliament yesterday "It's funny that we get in trouble in this place for calling out the lie rather than the person lying." Anyhoo, reminded me of tattle but doubtless Jack won't see it that way.
She's spent her day interacting with and 'liking' tweets about Amy Winehouse and Dawn Butler.
She is such a ghoul.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.