Jack Monroe #198 Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look at Part 2 of the National Food Strategy report, and, just as for Part 1, I couldn’t see Jack’s name anywhere in the several pages of acknowledgments, nor in the list of people/organisations met with in the preparation of the report.
However, Tom Kerridge, Prue Leith and Jamie Oliver (and others) have prominent quotes featured. Jack must be fizzing. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hi. Hope you don't mind me butting in.
Came to Tattle after being given the link to a thread on a home IG account that I HAD to comment on as know lots about the dishonest begger who's account it is and then found all this. Have now lost a number of days reading. Fret not though, as time consuming as this has been, unlike Jack, I remembered to care for the cat/cared for child without telling everyone how very difficult it is/didn't ask anyone for financial aid due lack of work caused by scrolling.
Anyhoo, please may I just ask for clarification/full goss on a couple of bits?

The green tit spaghetti. So, they actually admitted that they didn't get the gig because their food was tit? The pasta was undercooked? In a cooking segment where one should surely assume the person cooking knows how to cook what they are cooking? Or did they just claim it to up the Woe is Jack novel?

Tomato soup made from tinned tomato soup? Is that a real thing?

The grey sports bra? May regret asking but WTAF is that about? Did they advertise one or something?

The Vegan business. Are they actually admitting they went Vegan purely to make money from a book?

The curious pic of a 'black eye' I keep seeing? Whats that about? Not very good at applying their makeup?

And then a very quick look on the Twatter tells me -

Off for an x-ray, CT scan, ultrasound scans and steroid injections, so please distract me with your best photos of dogs, cats, quokkas, otters, sunsets, bonus points if you get more than one of the above in the same pic. Thanks!
In Beggy McBeg World, does that translate to "Send me sympathy, cash and gifts?"

And in another quick Twatter peek I see that they intended to drag a 70kg sideboard (plus cat) up a spiral staircase BY THEMSELF. Forgive me and correct me if I am wrong but surely the nature of a spiral would render the act of dragging a large rectangular object up it single handedly COMPLETELY bleeping PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE? Unless you're Arnie and can carry it above your head and even then I think he'd have a bit of a dab on by the time he got to the top. Might need a breather halfway.

Any light that could be shed or links would be much appreciated. Ta.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I confess to being a rubbish detective on these threads when trying to find anything, can somebody kindly resurrect the gif of mackie as carmen Miranda which also included Matt of the forearms? No doubt @Alansbigplate has it filed in a lever arch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Came to Tattle after being given the link to a thread on a home IG account that I HAD to comment on as know lots about the dishonest begger who's account it is and then found all this. Have now lost a number of days reading. Fret not though, as time consuming as this has been, unlike Jack, I remembered to care for the cat/cared for child without telling everyone how very difficult it is/didn't ask anyone for financial aid due lack of work caused by scrolling.

The green tit spaghetti. So, they actually admitted that they didn't get the gig because their food was tit? The pasta was undercooked? In a cooking segment where one should surely assume the person cooking knows how to cook what they are cooking? Or did they just claim it to up the Woe is Jack novel?

The grey sports bra? May regret asking but WTAF is that about? Did they advertise one or something?

The Vegan business. Are they actually admitting they went Vegan purely to make money from a book?

The curious pic of a 'black eye' I keep seeing? Whats that about? Not very good at applying their makeup?

Off for an x-ray, CT scan, ultrasound scans and steroid injections, so please distract me with your best photos of dogs, cats, quokkas, otters, sunsets, bonus points if you get more than one of the above in the same pic. Thanks!
In Beggy McBeg World, does that translate to "Send me sympathy, cash and gifts?"

And in another quick Twatter peek I see that they intended to drag a 70kg sideboard (plus cat) up a spiral staircase BY THEMSELF. Forgive me and correct me if I am wrong but surely the nature of a spiral would render the act of dragging a large rectangular object up it single handedly COMPLETELY bleeping PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE? Unless you're Arnie and can carry it above your head and even then I think he'd have a bit of a dab on by the time he got to the top. Might need a breather halfway.

Welcome! Have a look at Jack's Wiki, pink tab at the top of the page.

Reactions: 26
Dimbleby is an entitled, overprivileged bleep.
I've always suspected that what LJC meant in that notorious tweet was that Jack had explained to him why healthy start vouchers were so important (but it was very badly worded and the other reading is just as plausible, given Jack's habitual grandstanding) -which makes you wonder how he was considered qualified to lead on a national food strategy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To be fair to you though it says a lot about Jack and her Jackolytes that you went to the serious answer first! Jack would be an excellent (read: terrible) cult leader. She already suppresses critical thinking by way of limiting her tweets and she is fantastic at making her own narrative that only collapses if you examine it even slightly in-depth.
She could never be a cult leader. She has zero charisma!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

The green tit pasta was “cooked” live on this morning, link in wiki. It seems This Morning don’t want Jack Back.
The grey bra (see also Viv dress, two slimming body suits, garden bikini, wig phase and “sexy kitten”🤢video.) Our Mack has a tendency to post “thirst trap” photos.
Was vegan then wasn’t vegan. Don’t question Jack! It was bad for the Rheumatoid Arthritis. Standing barefoot I n snow, meanwhile, was no problem.
The eye was bumped, it didn’t really show up on a pic so our resident MUA applied a liberal sprinkling of Urban Decay Naked palette no2 we believe.
Yes the crappy bungalow has an upstairs, yes Mackie moves the sideboards and furniture around all the time, and is so disabled they walk with sticks. Many opposing things are true and this is known as “schrodingers Jack”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Welcome! I'm a relative newbie too. I can cast a light on some aspects.
The Lingreenie incident refers to a "recipe" broadcast on This Morning? Beyond description. Excruciating to watch.
Grey underwear is Fack draping themself across a sideboard in grotty bra & pants. Think it may be thread 46??
Cabal members with much more experience will know. Sorry not v technical would put up links otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The green tit pasta was “cooked” live on this morning, link in wiki. It seems This Morning don’t want Jack Back.
I would imagine Jack Black is still welcome though, surely? I like Jack Black.
The grey bra (see also Viv dress, two slimming body suits, garden bikini, wig phase and “sexy kitten”🤢video.) Our Mack has a tendency to post “thirst trap” photos.
Christ on a Bike! Seriously? FOR WHOM????? And Sexy Kitten? Google is not my friend if I can find that.
Was vegan then wasn’t vegan. Don’t question Jack! It was bad for the Rheumatoid Arthritis. Standing in snow, meanwhile, was no problem.
No????? Wow. I saw the snow pic. I 'ground' every day, even in snow. I also eat meat. I don't tell people I don't though. Not even for cash.
The eye was bumped, it didn’t really show up on a pic so our resident MUA applied a liberal sprinkling of Urban Decay Naked palette no2 we believe.
Ooh, Urban Decay. V nice. So how did they get the black eye in the first place? Carrying sideboard above head up spiral staircase? I thought they lived in a bungalow?

Sorry, for some reason I cant do this as a direct quote from HotesTilaire. (Thanks for the replies)

Reactions: 18
There is no spiral staircase in the crappy bungalow. The stairs are totally regular carpeted stairs with a turn in them. To Jack, this is a spiral staircase.
I am perplexed. And they are full of it. That does not look crappy and in which world of utter bollocks does a bungalow have a staircase?

Seen here:
View attachment 664318
[/QUOTE]

Why can't I use the quotes? I've been jinxed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

The Lingreenie apocalypse worked on so many levels. The thing that is easily overlooked, is that boiling the pasta was literally the only (very basic) element of actual heat=based cooking in the whole damn segment. Everything else was just chopping and preparation of raw ingredients. I am sure many here could write a dissertation on those 6 minutes and 46 seconds of culinary anarchy, but to bullet point a few highlights;

* She used the word 'Funk' at the beginning of a cooking slot before going on to clearly lie about hitting her 'Groove' in a depressing monotone.

* She used the word 'Swamp' to describe the taste of something similar to what she is about to make from what looks like typically unwashed Kale.

* She NEVER washes her hands, or even uses a hand towel in a cookery demonstration like EVERY other chef / cook does.

* I am all for minimal food waste, and like to maximise yield (@heretoreaditall2019 ❤) - but I draw the line at using the grotty ends of Spring Onion.

* She was hesitant because she knew she was catching herself in a lie on live TV in relation to what she had been saying about single-parenting SB.

" Of course
1626363577150.png
was missing one vital ingredient.

Regarding a couple of other questions, yes Tomato Soup made with tinned Tomato Soup and tinned Tomatoes I believe. This is the Bra-gate thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There is no spiral staircase in the crappy bungalow. The stairs are totally regular carpeted stairs with a turn in them. To Jack, this is a spiral staircase.
I am perplexed. And they are full of it. That does not look crappy and in which world of utter bollocks does a bungalow have a staircase?

Seen here:
View attachment 664318
Why can't I use the quotes? I've been jinxed.
[/QUOTE]
I don't think you can use quotes until you've posted a handful of times 🙂

Reactions: 19
Welcome!

I would imagine Jack Black is still welcome though, surely? I like Jack Black.
Christ on a Bike! Seriously? FOR WHOM????? And Sexy Kitten? Google is not my friend if I can find that.
Was vegan then wasn’t vegan. Don’t question Jack! It was bad for the Rheumatoid Arthritis. Standing in snow, meanwhile, was no problem.
No????? Wow. I saw the snow pic. I 'ground' every day, even in snow. I also eat meat. I don't tell people I don't though. Not even for cash.
Ooh, Urban Decay. V nice. So how did they get the black eye in the first place? Carrying sideboard above head up spiral staircase? I thought they lived in a bungalow?

Sorry, for some reason I cant do this as a direct quote from HotesTilaire. (Thanks for the replies)
The “sexy” kitten video was weird. If you’re a cat/animal lover or just a generally nice normal person you may want to skip the whole kitten tragedy 🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Welcome.

Blessed be the slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.