Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd still love to know who was responsible for giving her that daft GQ gig and giving her the opportunity to hitch her grift wagon to his name
ME TOO. I’ve always been fascinated to know who pulled the strings to land her that gig. There’s no way that GQ actually wanted her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The horror of social media today has put me in a reflective mood. Firstly, Jack saying she gets a disproportionate level of people being horrible to her on Twitter should look at the the level of hate towards the team, but more so the young black men, who got us to the semi finals of the Euros. Jack, please use this as a lesson in perspective. People on Tattle rightly questioning your lies and inconsistencies are nothing in comparison, lets not even start on the way you treated that poor animal as a prop for likes.

Secondly, I am genuinely shocked by the hatred I have witnessed today; proof I surround myself with the right people but an eye opener to know those people walk among us. It needs to be celebrated that these threads are consistently respectful. We generously correct and disagree with one another.

And lastly, the genuine concern for a fellow cabal member over the past few days shows us we are all cut from the same cloth.

Like i said earlier that sometimes i think people are probably unkind to her but the only real time i see anyone ( on here) really say something potentially offensive about her is when she herself is in sufferable and bascially being awful to well meaning, more qualified squigs.

Reactions: 20
ME TOO. I’ve always been fascinated to know who pulled the strings to land her that gig. There’s no way that GQ actually wanted her.
The acceptable poorTM makes what is a pretty ghastly combo of Burberry x FSM less disgraceful? They wouldn’t want anyone actually making use of the FSM scheme obviously. Also suspect her fees are rock bottom low hence why she gets picked up for some of the utter trash she does.

Think she’s on a rebrand because she’s aware the media career is a dying beast, no rich partner & with each new thread we occupy a new slot of her google results. She’d be better off doing an amends style piece in the guardian to come clean on it all and try again tbh. At least that’d generate some buzz around her cos no one else is going to now 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have just finished the book 'Dark Side of the Mind' by forensic psychologist Kerry Daynes. 🔺️ One of the quotes towards the end of the book reminded me of a certain Smol Pixie. "It is particularly annoying when people casually excuse their own poor behaviour by saying things like 'I'm a bit bipolar ' when what they really mean is 'I'm a little bit of a head'. "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The acceptable poorTM makes what is a pretty ghastly combo of Burberry x FSM less disgraceful? They wouldn’t want anyone actually making use of the FSM scheme obviously. Also suspect her fees are rock bottom low hence why she gets picked up for some of the utter trash she does.

Think she’s on a rebrand because she’s aware the media career is a dying beast, no rich partner & with each new thread we occupy a new slot of her google results. She’d be better off doing an amends style piece in the guardian to come clean on it all and try again tbh. At least that’d generate some buzz around her cos no one else is going to now 😬
I watched a BBC doc last night about that Belle woman who conned everyone on sm about curing her cancer by eating fruit. It showed how she orchestrated this whole world of lies and grifting, even had Apple on board with her app. It all came tumbling down and the woman never even had cancer.

Reminded me so much of grifting Jack. Orchestrating this whole history of poverty and needing, yet it is just the same as Belle, it's all lies. I would love a similar doc to expose Jack, and other sm celebs that are also being shady and manipulating people.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I watched a BBC doc last night about that Belle woman who conned everyone on sm about curing her cancer by eating fruit. It showed how she orchestrated this whole world of lies and grifting, even had Apple on board with her app. It all came tumbling down and the woman never even had cancer.
I haven't watched it but people like that make me sick. I've met people at work who've declined to have traditional cancer treatment because some quack 'dr' has sold them some 'cure all' diet and told them that if they eat enough candy canes the cancer will stick to the sugar and leave their body quicker or some other tit. It never, ever works out well.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Oh dear.
340k followers and that's all she gets.
The whole TK MR collab stuff silence is deafening. No one at all behind the scenes of front and centre acknowledge her at all. TK hasnt even tweeted her back to say us 3 amigos will stick together always.

It kind of reminds me of when a kid really wants to something that aint going to happen and the parent keeps telling them tomorrow.

I think they keep telling her this when she howls about when will they let her dance with MR again.

Reactions: 23
I hope Marcus has warned his team mates about Jack her likes seem to be honing in on Bukayo Saka.
I did a little hoot how her likes go from cornflakes to football.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, absolutely!

Whatever Jack is doing, I believe it's a result of damage limitation and instructions further up the food chain. 'M'lud, Ms Monroe was under enormous stress at this crucial time, requiring extensive dental work, however she valiantly stepped into an intensive treatment programme, only uses social media once a week and demonstrated positive engagement with other Twitter users during the Euro 2020 tournament, supporting Marcus Rashford against racism."

It's transparent, she can't keep the Sweet Jack charade up forever. I think we'll eventually find out what's going on behind the scenes.
I hope we find out soon!

Reactions: 17
I think they keep telling her this when she howls about when will they let her dance with MR again.
She never danced with him though, did she?

Unless of course it was "behind the scenes." If we are to believe Jack, most of her involvement in any project happens there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The cynical side of me wonders if she did this because she wanted to be able to 'no actually...' people without providing the context so she can virtue signal over racism and remind us all she met poor Marcus that one time. I'm sure I've said this about her before too, she's the sort that loves catching people out.
Absolutely. She knew exactly what she was doing IMO. A snivelling excuse to insert herself into something relevant these days

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She never danced with him though, did she?

Unless of course it was "behind the scenes." If we are to believe Jack, most of her involvement in any project happens there.
She danced around him in heels if i remember correctly. Bet he cringed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.