Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sweetness won't last. It never does. She'll be telling someone to get fucked by this evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why does Jack make "have a good day" sound sarcastic, aggressive and insincere every single time? Nobber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm suspicious.
She has had an apparently forced absence from SM.
When she does return she's nothing but sweetness and a joy to behold.
I have no clue as to who/why the absence was for but I'm guessing it is because she is being watched.
Something is coming up, quite possibly a legal thing and she will need examples of playing nicely on SM.
No trace of pile ons, snarky behaviour, begging for money etc
Just little ol smol pixie, Queen of the poor and an absolute delight on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just little ol smol pixie, Queen of the poor and an absolute delight on Twitter.

….but we have entire server farms of receipts here

• Haha
Reactions: 46
As if Marcus couldn’t feel any worse he probably signed into Twitter and seen Jack going viral under the vail of her defending him when in reality she’s using it for her own engagement.
He must curse the day he did that GQ shoot.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
As if Marcus couldn’t feel any worse he probably signed into Twitter and seen Jack going viral
Has she gone viral? It was this video that was super secret, all hush hush, couldn't mention anything. The only thing she let out of the bag was that she was dancing in heels and she was certain it would go viral. Has it finally happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has she gone viral? It was this video that was super secret, all hush hush, couldn't mention anything. The only thing she let out of the bag was that she was dancing in heels and she was certain it would go viral. Has it finally happened?
Well maybe I’m exaggerating by saying she’s gone viral it’s got a lot of engagement and keeps appearing on my timeline because people I follow have reacted.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Well maybe I’m exaggerating by saying she’s gone viral it’s got a lot of engagement and keeps appearing on my timeline because people I follow have reacted.
Jack hitches herself to so many bandwagons we might as well start calling her half pint!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Perhaps it's Kerridge she has the problem with. He's probably avoided her like the plague not wanting the liability near FTM. Marcus is too famous though, she needs to make that connection wherever she can. I'd still love to know who was responsible for giving her that daft GQ gig and giving her the opportunity to hitch her grift wagon to his name

Reactions: 38
I'm suspicious.
Something is coming up, quite possibly a legal thing and she will need examples of playing nicely on SM.
Yes, absolutely!

Whatever Jack is doing, I believe it's a result of damage limitation and instructions further up the food chain. 'M'lud, Ms Monroe was under enormous stress at this crucial time, requiring extensive dental work, however she valiantly stepped into an intensive treatment programme, only uses social media once a week and demonstrated positive engagement with other Twitter users during the Euro 2020 tournament, supporting Marcus Rashford against racism."

It's transparent, she can't keep the Sweet Jack charade up forever. I think we'll eventually find out what's going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 45
God she is such an incredible pillock. Poor LJC is probably ruing having a nice night out and leaving her unsupervised. This is me seeing Jack get more and more unbearable as the thread goes on:

shut uuuuuuuuuuuup.jpg

Unfortunately I have now cringed so hard I've liquified my insides and I can hear them slopping around like a slow-cooked riff on ribollita (recipe coming soon) 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 60
The horror of social media today has put me in a reflective mood. Firstly, Jack saying she gets a disproportionate level of people being horrible to her on Twitter should look at the the level of hate towards the team, but more so the young black men, who got us to the semi finals of the Euros. Jack, please use this as a lesson in perspective. People on Tattle rightly questioning your lies and inconsistencies are nothing in comparison, lets not even start on the way you treated that poor animal as a prop for likes.

Secondly, I am genuinely shocked by the hatred I have witnessed today; proof I surround myself with the right people but an eye opener to know those people walk among us. It needs to be celebrated that these threads are consistently respectful. We generously correct and disagree with one another.

And lastly, the genuine concern for a fellow cabal member over the past few days shows us we are all cut from the same cloth.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.