Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we ever seen Ladette Jack? It's a long dead subculture that nobody misses, so I'm sure she'll soon be along with anecdotes about drinking pints of Stella, listening to Britpop, and burping.
And a Twitter campaign to bring back The Girlie Show, with her at the helm obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m really hoping this is just a little warm up chaos before she goes full Whatever Happened to Baby Jack.

Her tweeting the video of herself with Marcus Rashford to people calling her a bleep is one of the most cringe things she’s ever done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
As if it couldn’t get more mortifying, the video doesn’t even prove her claims. She meets him for the first time in a video sponsored by GQ/Burberry to “teach” him how to cook meat balls. There’s absolutely no rapport and the food looks bleak, it’s even joked about isn’t it?

He then leaves that day and never follows her back, tweets her back the once after she makes repeated @s towards him (including the downright racist one), and MR partners with actual WC has experienced being poor (but is clear he never suffered from hunger) Tom Kerridge.

It’s pretty damning tbh I’d keep that one on the down low Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
LJC's viral tweet from last night is now at 34.5k retweets (more than Jack's pinned 'how it started vs how it's going tweet) and has had an article made out of it in the Daily Express :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I thought she would have been making an effort while gone and I felt mean for continuing to be here. But shes come back worse than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just noticed that there's an Italian team member called Kevin Lasagne. My mind is boggling with jokes that I daren't make on the page, considering Jack's contributions to the lasagne oeuvre.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just noticed that there's an Italian team member called Kevin Lasagne. My mind is boggling with jokes that I daren't make on the page, considering Jack's contributions to the lasagne oeuvre.
Love how his first name's Kevin

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can hear her chomping and clawing at the rag rug from another continent. LJC hob knobbing with celebs last week at Wimbledon, then the Euros final AND a viral tweet!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Love how his first name's Kevin
Kevin Lasagna sounds like a character from Bob's Burgers (more so than Jimmy Pesto :)). Love it!!

I grew up with a disproportionate amount of Dutch boys called Kevin (it was a top-5 babyname the 90s apparently), so I suspect there was a great football player in the 80s to make it a fashionable name :D (also read that due to the inactivity of propsssional sports there are less babies in 2020 namen after sports poeple).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can hear her chomping and clawing at the rag rug from another continent. LJC hob knobbing with celebs last week at Wimbledon, then the Euros final AND a viral tweet!
And all from a professional account, no swearing or chaoses….

Reactions: 30
Jack was using an unusual number of hashtags last night - normally she doesn't use any, or only ones she personally founded like #JackMonroesThunderclapForCarersWithJackMonroe or #JackMonroesLockdownLarderByJackMonroe etc. Desperate for engagement?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Gosh she is so desperate for attention. Why not let the man be. You worked with him once upon a time and hes actually done more in the last year than you seem to have done in ten. So just piss off and let him be.

Racists will not listen to #be kind hashstags because they dont want to be kind and sometimes i think by saying it like that encourages them. They are nasty, angry spiteful people and it takes alot to change their way of thinking telling to be kind is not one.

Also the fact she didnt tweet the full time meal thing shows how jealous she is as that is is most current thing be doing for poverty. She had to insert herself and not TK, if she was anymore green she would be the wicked witch of the west..... Hang on.....

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I thought she would have been making an effort while gone and I felt mean for continuing to be here. But shes come back worse than ever.
No idea why she’s been so quiet but she is who she is fundamentally and it would take a lot more time to work on ones self than she’s taken off from Twitter

She’s been consistently “Jack” since before the Kickstarter you just have to follow her in Twitter to know I supported the Kickstarter having followed her in Facebook where she is or at least was totally different

Reactions: 27
"Blue ticked as well. Who even the duck is it?" is making me howl and fizz this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
How can she have such a lack of self awareness? The second-hand embarrassment is making me shudder.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Babe, same. LJC on a bike, she is such an absolute head 😂. Stealing the talkSport tweet and making her own one. Then making it all about her with the YouTube link. MORTIFYING.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
"Blue ticked as well. Who even the duck is it?" is making me howl and fizz this morning.
1. It's illegally early
2. It has a swear in it
But this would be a beautiful thread title.

I really hope Jack has gone for the week - this weekend with the vegan-bashing and Marcus-baiting has done me in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.