Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breathtaking twattery. Couldn’t she have gone and faffed with her gussets? No - not when there is some sweet sweet appropriation engagement to be supping up.

Poor Marcus. He will be able to use this, for sure in the future but he will be devastated now and thankfullly, my timeline is full of tweets for Marcus - Jacks will be lost completely in the noise. Also, thankfully, they are overwhelmingly supportive and kind tweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Funny how she’s crawling up Rashford’s arse now…let’s see if that translates to anything around Full Time Meals.

I won’t hold my breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Who has voted it No 1 budget recipe website? Or by what measure is it No 1 budget recipe website. No 1 where, the UK, Europe, the world?

Unless she can clarify why she has called it No 1 budget recipe website, I would consider it a false claim.

And the second item on the website isn't even a recipe, it's things to do with empty cans. Well I can tell you, put them in the recycle bin where they can be melted down and put to some proper use.
Four days behind on my Grunk but @MancBee I knew this was you whilst idly scrolling, and also, Marcus Wareing's face fits this message so well

• Heart
Reactions: 21
King Marcus will deal with the defeat and the missed penalty with his usual good sense and humility. The very opposite of a glory-chaser.
Glad to see the AAVE has been dropped
Not at a bonfire tonight then Mackie?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She has actually DELETED the re-tweet and just stole their picture and hashtag. For likes and follows. After ignoring the huge steps and difference these young men have made in the world whilst she has spunked Patreon cash on aparthotels and Toni &Guy haircuts. And deserts her son. She truly is a terrible TERRIBLE human. Awful. The worst.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Surprised she's not trying to explain the offside rule or something, since she's an expert on all things football now 🙄

LadetteJack would be terrible. She's not like other girls y'know (it's why she eats egg in a cup), so being 'one of the boys' would no doubt lead to our little fun sponge giving us a massive lecture on her ever changing gender identity, which would then run into another round of The Poverty™

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She has actually DELETED the re-tweet and just stole their picture and hashtag. For likes and follows. After ignoring the huge steps and difference these young men have made in the world whilst she has spunked Patreon cash on aparthotels and Toni &Guy haircuts. And deserts her son. She truly is a terrible TERRIBLE human. Awful. The worst.
Ghoul. And all the rigmarole over RSM’s pic being used without copyright/attribution.

Reactions: 33
The laughable thing is, she's stolen that off Talk Sport, a radio station she would sneer at and think it was beneath her! Contemptible as always...
Edit to add: you're a THIEF Jack. You steal people's recipes, their pictures, ideas, words, their data, even their joy. Jack Monroe, the thief. Go duck yourself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Also, even though I feel a lot compassion for the players that missed the penalties, and there is absolutely no excuse for abuse of course (!!!), I'm not going to judge fans for feeling pissed off about the missed penalties.

I didn't even particularly cheer for the English team and went "Oh for duck's sake Rashford!!!!" A tweet or Facebook post along those lines is quite understandable I'd say.

People who are abusive or vile towards footballers on social media are absolute
idiots. But seeing so many people on Twitter tumbling over each other to post how we need to #bekind sits a bit weird too. Those that will post awful (racist) abuse aren't going to change because of your #bekind and normal people weren't going to do that in the first place.

So who I Jack posting that picture of the penalty missers for? (From a large sports programme with a wide following I can understand it more that they post such things)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
in short, Rashford is a hero, but the way he took that penalty was just shite and it's ok to think both.

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.