Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack, football is not your forte. Step away from the phone before you cause a chaos. Stick to what you know (trying to make slop happen. It won’t happen but err keep trying! Behind the scenes, ya know!)
ps glad you’re ok 🐝
Pps Maisie the pup now 2kg and absolutely fluffing adorable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I see that Novak Nail has won Wimbledon again. Will he be too busy to comment on Jack for us now?

FFS, is this a double post? It showed not posted when I came back to Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Eggy cup is a Northern Irish delicacy, most start with their mum/granny making it for them as a child but it's just as delicious in adulthood. Jack NEGLECTED to add its origin story. No doubt her mother made it often. AKA eggs bate up in a cup
In Liverpool it’s known as egg in a cup or Chucky egg. It’s the kind of thing you give a three year old when there’s no food in.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She has literally copied this from another tweet I’ve seen, almost word for word…
Classic Monroe tactic of not retweeting something good, but just appropriating it.

Aslo English Fraus that like football, sorry for your loss.

I hooted though (not a lung) at the Scottish Flag with 'We'll be back' and the terminator in the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looks like we might be in for a late one...O Slop Gods, please send us a chaos to make up for the loss 🙏
I have a feeling she’s now run out of things she can say to make it sound like she knows what she’s talking about.
Anyone else have visions of LJC racing back from Wembley to take the phone off her hands?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"Football Jack" is my new least favourite jack. Getting strong Zoe Ball /Sara Cox 2002 vibes
Have we ever seen Ladette Jack? It's a long dead subculture that nobody misses, so I'm sure she'll soon be along with anecdotes about drinking pints of Stella, listening to Britpop, and burping.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jack's a bleep.
Back on topic, Jack's a bleep.
Now, duck off, I'm going for a sandwich and a piss x 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.