Jack Monroe #196 You know, I'm something of a poor myself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it clearly says she sold her car. But she has also clearly said that her ADHD/autism means that she can't drive and can't cope with roundabouts. Yet clearly, at one point she could, otherwise why the feck would she own a car? Oh, Jackanory, what ever-changing and complicated tales you tell!
Her parents probably bought her a car before she could drive. Not a lilac Mercedes though so what’s the point?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The person who knew her and came on an earlier thread said she was definitely a lesbian and shagged SB’s dad simply because she wanted to get pregnant.
I wonder why she never just admits that? There's lots of queer people with children, even when SB was born it wasn't particularly unusual.

Reactions: 31
Oops, maybe the next Mrs J will only be the fourth / Anne of Cleeves (yes I Googled that even though it was right there in @Mr Krabs post). #tooearly
I suppose you could argue Jane Seymour LEFT Henry, in a way

Tudor food would be disgusting enough to entertain our Slop Queen though. sod the blackbirds in a pie, 3 sparrows baked in a lasagna anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Uh oh. That makes Mary the Catherine Howard.

You’ve got to be number six, so you get to survive.

(My apologies to LJC for making her Anne of Cleeves.)
Oh I don't know I think Anne of Cleeves got the best deal in the end. Outlived all the others, got paid off handsomely and retained a prominent place at court as the "King's Sister". Go LJC!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd like to reword my last comment to Road to Southend Pier by Jack Monroe, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Uh oh. That makes Mary the Catherine Howard.

You’ve got to be number six, so you get to survive.

(My apologies to LJC for making her Anne of Cleeves.)
LJC might like the Anne of Cleeves comparison, after all she managed to escape too.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No mention of all she had to do was call her parents
Not only that, but this is such a horrible thing to say about your foster siblings - she didn't want her son to "end up like that."

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 12.43.13.png

I mean, I'm fairly sure the kids who ended up in her parents' care didn't have grandparents WHO WERE FOSTER CARERS THEMSELVES! Otherwise they wouldn't have gone to strangers. Going into care would never, ever have happened to SB because of his extended family and his FATHER. What she means is that she didn't want custody taken away from *her*, even though it might have been better to home him for a little while with someone who wasn't, you know, suicidal at the time. No thought given to what might be best for her boy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
All these lies/stories fantasy timeline from Jack just reminds me
WHY she is so vile.
Lest we forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Maybe she has given up her Sunday privileges so she can live tweet the kicky ball on Wednesday. She won’t want to miss that!
This week Full time meals has WWE star wrestler Drew McINtyre. Perhaps Scottish Jack will return
Honestly has she said *anything* about the football or how sweet Marcus is or *anything* about full time meals?

Reactions: 26
I am Jack Monroe I am,
Jack Monroe I am, I am
My fiancee works for Channel 4,
But I'm still pretending, to be poor.
I'm always claming to be Vegan-ish,
While eating packs of cheap wet ham.
I am Jack Monroe I am,
Jack Monroe I am, I am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Not only that, but this is such a horrible thing to say about your foster siblings - she didn't want her son to "end up like that."

View attachment 651642

I mean, I'm fairly sure the kids who ended up in her parents' care didn't have grandparents WHO WERE FOSTER CARERS THEMSELVES! Otherwise they wouldn't have gone to strangers. Going into care would never, ever have happened to SB because of his extended family and his FATHER. What she means is that she didn't want custody taken away from *her*, even though it might have been better to home him for a little while with someone who wasn't, you know, suicidal at the time. No thought given to what might be best for her boy.
The way she talks about those poor children breaks my heart. She has no empathy whatsoever and see's every transaction in the world only in the ways that they affect her.

My friends mum was foster carer and its just struck me how not one person in their family have every said anything bad about a child in the care - despite there being some very challenging children and difficult times. Her mum went on to adopt one child to give her a family and stability. When her mum died hundreds of former foster children, their families and their children all paid their respects, it was so touching. I think half of the social workers from the local area came too.

I feel really upset for how the children in JMs family must have been made to feel. I can imagine they we all reminded just grateful they should be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
My money is on Jack coming back any time now to be “outraged” by the plans to phase out the £20 uplift in universal credit. It’s her story and she’s gonna tell it...from her aparthotel in London 😏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I can never forgive her for what she did to Kitten.
Just that would put any potential suitors/sugar mummies/enablers off surely?
I mean, a quick nosy google would bring anyone here.
Plus, the scampering smol pixie shtick won’t work anymore. She’s too old.
It’s all wishful thinking though. She will land on her expensive ugly trainers and carry on. That is her career.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

View attachment 651642

Of course not. He's her meal ticket. Her Cameron comments are bleeping hypocritical

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My money is on Jack coming back any time now to be “outraged” by the plans to phase out the £20 uplift in universal credit. It’s her story and she’s gonna tell it...from her aparthotel in London 😏
She'd be hard pushed to be outraged about that when, according to her, £20 can feed a family of three for a whole week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I expect her site is down so she can cleanse it of lies, evidence that HMRC might be interested in, and libel.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.