Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you SO much dear hearts for your lovely responses re: crappy narc friend. You are the most kind and insightful group of bullying ninnies I've ever encountered. Much amoré/molé to all of you 😭 ❤

Quoting myself like a head to say I'm extending the same love to everyone else dealing with someone who's a nasty piece of work right now. Big hugs Canal x x
Except LJC the enabler

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Expect mackie to be rushing for this
expensive, unnecessary, tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Happy Thread-iversary Housefraus!
🥳🥳🥳
Screenshot_20210624-085437_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

We are still waiting for the answer to life's greatest mystery, the chippy shop chips conundrum.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
So did Jack have a real black eye and enhance it because it didn't look very bad in the photo? Or just "make up" the whole thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Happy Threadiversary!!

I was soooo jealous of you lot who got to experience thread 31 in real time! Very satisfying morning Grunka. You were all awesome, carrying on with the ice lolly chat around her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine we got a visit from @jack
OMG I finally did it. This iconic video, which I swore I could never watch because I can’t tolerate cringe… I watched it. Well, I tapped out with two minutes to go, but I’m only human.
Well done! It's pretty bad, I had to forward through the waffle. Now go pat a floof or have chippy chips as a reward!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.