Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No just the mackie thread invaded by chairs! Must be a tattle thing

View attachment 631081
I can't believe just how much we got into counting chairs and teeth. It was still better content than Mackie puts out though.

eta: i think, across the whole of Tattle, we'd be the ones most able to survive if the person in question just disappeared. Although I just checked the Vonny thread and the list of alter-egos in the first post was both hilarious and put Jack to shame

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you SO much dear hearts for your lovely responses re: crappy narc friend. You are the most kind and insightful group of bullying ninnies I've ever encountered. Much amoré/molé to all of you 😭 ❤

Thank you SO much dear hearts for your lovely responses re: crappy narc friend. You are the most kind and insightful group of bullying ninnies I've ever encountered. Much amoré/molé to all of you 😭 ❤
Quoting myself like a head to say I'm extending the same love to everyone else dealing with someone who's a nasty piece of work right now. Big hugs Canal x x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
No just the mackie thread invaded by chairs! Must be a tattle thing

View attachment 631081
I can't count all those! 😥 I have less teeth to count now as have lost another and there is yet another on the wobble 😭. I only have one sideboard (welsh dresser stylee) so that is easy to count.

Sorry you are having a bad time dear heart schmetterling, but no one needs tit friends in their life so you are doing the right thing getting rid. The cabal of evil trolly fraus are here for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Quoting myself like a head to say I'm extending the same love to everyone else dealing with someone who's a nasty piece of work right now. Big hugs Canal x x
I reckon a worrying amount of us have been there, my narc struck considerable worry into me until he started contacting the house and my (lovely but very middle-class Grant Mitchell vibes imposing) father got his oar in. You can tell you've done the right thing if you feel like Atlas suddenly got a month off work. Good on you, basically. It's hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
65554997-B703-436D-B035-B03D33A47BD4.png
Hope everyone has their strawberry ice cream hats ready for the full moon tomorrow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Bellend Towers
Am unclear whether the artist has a fanny cake policy, I’d guess it’s likely.
C3F1FEA2-B09A-406D-B4F7-35574D515D3C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
honestly, when Bellend Towers was mentioned as looking like a cock and balls, I couldn't help but think of St Basil's in Moscow. only, you know, with fewer balls

20210623_215854.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Jack, where are you? I need help! I brushed Sideboard Cat for five minutes and now I have all this fur - what should I do with it? I was thinking of felting a nice cosy for my gas meter but I was wondering if maybe there was a worse use for it.

20210616_140044.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Her shedding is horrendous. Just like Jack's hair, it's coming out in clumps. I might give her a reverse rat's tail but someone's going to have to donate a sideboard for a photoshoot. If you do give me a sideboard for free (including delivery) I'll write you a well good review on Twitter (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Jack, where are you? I need help! I brushed Sideboard Cat for five minutes and now I have all this fur - what should I do with it? I was thinking of felting a nice cosy for my gas meter but I was wondering if maybe there was a worse use for it.

View attachment 631732
beautiful, sleek, judgemental kitty! like all the best of them! ❤

have you considered insulating a slow cooker full of tea?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
beautiful, sleek, judgemental kitty! like all the best of them! ❤

have you considered insulating a slow cooker full of tea?
Use it to stuff Pillows for new born babies. You know its highly unrecommended so you know.... Its perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.