Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Very beautiful but old and more than slightly rotten' is my new Tinder bio. Despite her fire service training she seems to actively be making her home more flammable, like when she put all those rolls of paper in her kitchen and distributed slow cookers throughout the house. She even turned a perfectly serviceable shed into an enormous fire hazard and was using various appliances that get hot when they were stacked up over head height. Honestly I'm surprised she has to keep inventing injuries and hasn't sustained any real ones yet.
And the weird rags she had hanging on a string over the kitchen door. Which was right near the hob....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
'Very beautiful but old and more than slightly rotten' is my new Tinder bio. Despite her fire service training she seems to actively be making her home more flammable, like when she put all those rolls of paper in her kitchen and distributed slow cookers throughout the house. She even turned a perfectly serviceable shed into an enormous fire hazard and was using various appliances that get hot when they were stacked up over head height. Honestly I'm surprised she has to keep inventing injuries and hasn't sustained any real ones yet.
Just realised Sidey T already made the wallpaper point. My reading comprehension is declining with a lack of slop directives to interpret.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve been straying on the Ellie Grey threads. I know Jack isn’t a rabid anti vaxx troofer spreading lies and misinformation but there’s some strong similarities (constant deleting and reactivating social media, threatening Tattlers with lawsuits, every illness ever, head shaving, sending in flying monkeys, expert at everything).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I’ve been straying on the Ellie Grey threads. I know Jack isn’t a rabid anti vaxx troofer spreading lies and misinformation but there’s some strong similarities (constant deleting and reactivating social media, threatening Tattlers with lawsuits, every illness ever, head shaving, sending in flying monkeys, expert at everything).
Maybe the are all 🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦 of one megalomaniac?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 629855

Surprised no-one has gone for this one. I still can't work out if Emma Freud is intentionally playing the aloof role, or is genuinely pissed off being there.

View attachment 629837

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 629844

I do think that emma was playing at looking pissed off while probably actually being pissed off. 🙃

in Jack's absence today, I have mostly been reading about the inghams following the lime goss notification. god, they are MAD, aren't they?!

ooh, here's bff Marcus

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I do think that emma was playing at looking pissed off while probably actually being pissed off. 🙃

in Jack's absence today, I have mostly been reading about the inghams following the lime goss notification. god, they are MAD, aren't they?!

ooh, here's bff Marcus
One good thing about Jack's continued absence, I've been able to check out all the other threads on Tattle. I really had no clue about how widespread the grifting and begging is. Those Inghams are something else, just wow. Rancid people.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 629844

[/QUOTE]

Oh nice one Laura! 👑 For anyone who missed it, she’s the one journalist who has written about Tattle and actually got what we’re about.

• Heart
  • Wow
Emma Freud is a massive social and professional climber. She'll hitch her wagon to anyone in the public eye.

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210622-214013_Email.jpg

Money Saving Expert pulling a blinder with their email tonight.

You might be waiting for those CCJs or whatever it was to clear Jack, but the 8 months (minimum) of late rent you claim isn't furthering your ownership of your forever home...

• Haha

View attachment 629844

Oh nice one Laura! 👑 For anyone who missed it, she’s the one journalist who has written about Tattle and actually got what we’re about.

[/QUOTE]

The three or four examples are obviously not 4 different people...just the many facets of wee Jackie. Love it!!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 629855

Surprised no-one has gone for this one. I still can't work out if Emma Freud is intentionally playing the aloof role, or is genuinely pissed off being there.

View attachment 629837

View attachment 629844

It was taken by a proper photographer (Scarlet Page), so I think it's probably a bit intentional.

It looks like one of those adult recreations of a childhood photo though. Emma looks like the exhausted mum of an overhyped toddler who won't shut the duck up and keeps getting in her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I remember her promoting heating a room with tealights and flowerpots. I dont think that's very safe.
It's not, and it's also complete bollocks. I saw this once and half considered it for heating my greenhouse during a cold snap, then realised that it's no different to just putting a tealight by itself in there.

Reactions: 20
Tbh shocked she’s missed an opportunity to fake being working class considering today’s discourse. She could have gotten at least 1 #FBPE patreon sponsor out of that cosplay?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she gone quiet on social media? So has Vonny Moyes,

You guys,

WHAT IF THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON??????

#plottwist

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.