Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so, I got mr kcc to put the mask on...

(I have asked his permission to post this and he is cool with it. the bleeping exhibitionist)

eta he has his pyjama bottoms on, it is very warm

View attachment 613621
Masculine aesthetic.

Also, unless you're visually impaired, what on earth is the point of voice recording things? Most people sound awful on playback, especially with Jack's adenoids. Also, 'happy memories' listening to your mum drone on about herself? Poor SB!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If ever I've needed the motivation to get out of bed and go and get a sausage mcmuffin, then this abomination is it! Eww bleeping hell ...😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
1. Life has been ****

2. Staying in a travelodge 3 miles from my home to try and get Mrs Tunnel 2 nights’ sleep as students are making life a living hell with partying until 6am every morning.

3. Came back to comment on the actual “Jack is communicating to tattle via IG” comedy that is a pot of fishy eggs with capers.

4.I found a used condom in a book that came in with a load of donations in the charity shop I volunteer in yesterday.

5.If Jack came in to buy something I would force her to donate a hammock.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Jesus Christ just eat a pastry or bacon (or 90% vegan facon) roll like a normal person on a Saturday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's just stuck a boiled egg into a tub of taramasalata hasn't she? And posted it on insta.
Aaargh that’s exactly what she’s done. Unless there is video proof I will not believe she ate that. It’s just trying to be

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How do you spread a boiled egg with the back of a spoon? Surely it's too solid to do that? Or does she blend it all together first? Wait no! I know how! she's lying

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Surely she’s outright trolling us now?

69731F8D-2B9A-4778-BD33-0C1976095A52.jpeg

Thanks Jack, if you’re reading. I love drawing faces on your food.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
She's had a full week to come up with something nice that she's made / eaten, and she chooses to share this with us. It boggles the mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
But is it unctuous? Celestially obscene? Can I eat it in bed? Can I 'trust you on this one', Fack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My hangover did NOT need to see eggs sat on top of pink sludge. I know we say her food is boke-worthy but I did genuinely gag when looking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Last weekend I was visiting a friend in another city, and I ordered a crepe with white chocolate and ice cream. This is what I was given:

20210606_120943.jpg

I'm still not sure if it was a language issue or what (the accent is very different there), but duck it, that turquoise crepe still looks more appetising than Jack's latest riff on fish'n'eggs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.