Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it a young mum with 3 under 5, who also managed to pick pocket her purse? Fair play to her she must be one of Fagan’s elite, I’ve had to take my car keys off my fob cos I leave it in the front door so often 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think Fack assumed this single mum drinking during the day with small kids, who interrupted Fack doing some single mum drinking in the day, stole the wallet but on return Fack forgot it and it was behind the bar? Gonna have to find the mumsnet thread.

When Sidey T prorogrammes Slopbot
To sing our verses, the whole lot,
That’s a-moleeeee

Found it!
Worse than I remembered, there was £2,200 at stake!!! Practically a mumsnet begging thread. August 16, what was going on around that time?
1383B56A-45DC-4B84-8DE7-C14128CFFED8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I think Fack assumed this single mum drinking during the day with small kids, who interrupted Fack doing some single mum drinking in the day, stole the wallet but on return Fack forgot it and it was behind the bar? Gonna have to find the mumsnet thread.

That’s a-moleeeee
who knows with her. she lies on impulse, probably read it back and seen how bleeping horrible it was and covered her lie/lies. i think she despises what she thinks is 'the underclass'.

Reactions: 42

That’s a-moleeeee

Found it!
Worse than I remembered, there was £2,200 at stake!!! Practically a mumsnet begging thread. August 16, what was going on around that time?
View attachment 613135
I'm not generally a fan of the "didn't happen" brigade...

but this did not happen

it's just Jack showing herself up as the mc pearl clutcher she really is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

That’s a-moleeeee

Found it!
View attachment 613135
straight outta daily mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well she was right about one thing - she is clearly a massive, massive bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Can’t believe Jack left the pub, went to Nan’s went to cafe, yet didn’t realise their wallet was missing.
Also I can’t believe that “as a journalist” Jack often records audio only.
Also, a drunk aggressive MAN outside of a TRAIN STATION? Erm DANGER!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
All of Jack's pov caricatures are straight off Jeremy Kyle. Bet they were gutted when it got cancelled, they probably watched it with a notebook and pen...Or just recorded the audio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
All of Jack's pov caricatures are straight off Jeremy Kyle. Bet they were gutted when it got cancelled, they probably watched it with a notebook and pen...Or just recorded the audio
S’ok, there’s still everything on C5 and the Daily Mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
also straight outta jeremy kyle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Only two tables occupied in a pub garden on a Friday afternoon in August. Okay.
It's true, I was there, I was the second table

I just realised what's so insidious about that ridiculous white trash train nonsense - because they have a slightly pricier bag, they can't possibly be 'trash'? Implying that anyone who can't afford more expensive items is trash?

I mean obviously the whole thing is as fictional as any of Jack's and everyone clapped anecdotes, and as a mere poor who owns plenty of cheap bags I might be reading into it too much but even so. Makes my blood boil

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
It’s so funny the way she adds and adds and adds to stories and every detail makes it less plausible than before.

The absolute vitriol suggested by putting “woman” in inverted commas because clearly Jack sees young working class mothers as sub-human and then going back on a rare proofread like “ooh, better say it’s because she was so young”. We see you, Jack Thatcher.

What happened to this (pedigree, obviously 🙄) dog that she had? Yet another animal she neglected and then quietly gave away, no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Does she know it's illegal to record someone without their knowledge?! Especially if you share with others. There needs to be consent. She could certainly use it to listen to herself but the police would need their permission to listen to it.
Don't worry, it'll be in a binder and she won't be using it for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.