Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Mamapapa, will you read me a bedtime story?' 'No dear, but I recorded myself making up cunty lies a drinks tray being hurled at me for our happy times audio scrapbook. Oh, what jolly larks we'll have this evening!'

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It’s funny because today the Trifle Defender herself has been having an actual bee chaos today.

That beer garden story is just so nasty, she really tells on herself.
The last sentence of this part literally made me face-palm.

(hidden behind a spoiler even though its on the previous page, no one needs to read it twice),

3BC7E0EE-A173-431F-AA34-95F0D3EB25B4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Omg your avatar!! 👏🏻🤣👏🏻

I genuinely thought “witch please, this bag is Cath Kidston“ had been made up by the cabal.
Me too. The thought of Jack actually repping Cath Kidston is killing me. It's nice stuff for its demographic but it's not Pretty Woman-level.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
just so you all know, I'm having to keep the mask face-down lest I break into a panic every time I walk past the dining table

here it is resting atop my real birthday present of truffled pasta

20210611_194700.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I am watching Glow Up final on catchup. Sophie is doing a special effects black eye for her online masterclass.

Perhaps she could give Jack a few tips on how to make it look realistic.
Relieved I wasn’t the only one to think of Jackie’s disastrous make up when watching Sophie’s masterclass on black eyes! But alas, like everything in their life if Jack (could be bothered) put in any effort it wouldn’t come off half faked baked.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Fack assumed this single mum drinking during the day with small kids, who interrupted Fack doing some single mum drinking in the day, stole the wallet but on return Fack forgot it and it was behind the bar? Gonna have to find the mumsnet

Found it!
Worse than I remembered, there was £2,200 at stake!!! Practically a mumsnet begging thread. August 16, what was going on around that time?
View attachment 613135
I think Jack was between wealthy girlfriends at the time so needed another source of income.

Jack doesn't have a lot of luck with bank accounts - didn't she also lose £5k in a mysterious hacking incident?

Anyway, the whole thing made Jack look like a bigger bleep than she normally does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Jack seeing as we’re edging closer to Sunday Tweetathon day I know it’s a while ago but could you please clarify where on the designer bag owner white trash scale you are if you own a “designer bag” but it came out of your mum’s suitcase when she went on holiday to Turkey?
Asking for a “friend”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20210611-204141~2.png

Uh oh, might have found the source of an incoming chaos, what with JM buying the depress-pipes domain name and their '100% success rate'...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
It’s so funny the way she adds and adds and adds to stories and every detail makes it less plausible than before.

The absolute vitriol suggested by putting “woman” in inverted commas because clearly Jack sees young working class mothers as sub-human and then going back on a rare proofread like “ooh, better say it’s because she was so young”. We see you, Jack Thatcher.

What happened to this (pedigree, obviously 🙄) dog that she had? Yet another animal she neglected and then quietly gave away, no doubt.
Apparently she was only dogsitting (I think there may be Insta posts about it). I think even that is an exaggeration TBH - dogsitting while moving house? Ok then.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Apparently she was only dogsitting (I think there may be Insta posts about it). I think even that is an exaggeration TBH - dogsitting while moving house? Ok then.
Thank the LJC, we’d never be able to triagulate it with just happy little sounds anyway.

Do you think she believes the tit she writes?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think she believes the tit she writes?
I actually think she does a lot of the time, which is kind of tragic. Not all of them, but the ones where you can tell it’s kind of rooted in truth just exaggerated beyond acceptable standards.

I think she believes a lot, and others she thinks she’s doing the kind of embellishment for comic effect people do but it’s just… not.

Reactions: 37
Lord Jane Christ the pub story is even worse than I remember. Firstly lol at 'I'm a journalist' like she's in deep cover infiltrating a far-right extremist group to bring them down from the inside and get a massive scoop. Secondly lol at the concept of an audio scrapbook. Yeah I also love to reminisce about the time I was six years old and went to a pub garden which is obviously the first place that comes to mind when I think of places with happy chatter. Thirdly lol at anybody throwing a drinks tray as a distraction to nick a wallet. If I was going to steal someone's wallet I'd 100% send one of my horrid children over to cause a distraction. I don't have any children though. Or nick wallets.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.