Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh a lot of weird, unlikely events happen in Jack's life don't they.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think the next thing I’m going to count is pics of Fack in a bra.
Pictures of me in a bra = 0

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Trifle Defender tweet swiftly followed by Mr KCC's gift and then the 'white trash shouldn't breed' picture almost made me choke with laughter. I would like to know what kind of outdoor physical work requires floral yoga pants and a Cath Kidston bag. Maybe she was mining for ore and storing it in her bag. Maybe she was excavating a ditch to bury all her failed brand partnerships. Maybe she just stepped outside for the sole purpose of taking a photo that puts her rack on full display so fawning squigs can replenish her attention stores. Also she does eat pies but only if they're Charlie Bigham's. She doesn't get them from Waitrose though. The last time she went, security stopped her at the door and said 'white trash aren't allowed to shop here'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
so, mr kcc was puzzling over what to get me for my birthday. I said, "well, you know what I like" he's been sniggering for a couple of days

this was not what I was expecting...

View attachment 612576
Ha that is brilliant well done Mr Kcc happy birthday I love your hair.
Jack will be getting the hair dye out when she’s next on a grunk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And watch out for mean women that call you white trash (but you know you're not coz "witch please, this bag is Cath Kidston...").

ETA the Insta post for newer fraus!
Didn’t she comment on a young mums parenting skills when she was in a pub? I’d say what goes around comes around but the white trash comment never happened.

Also considering she owns a Burberry coat & an Emin painting and is as poor as a church mouse (lols) she out of everyone should know a designer label means nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Didn’t she comment on a young mums parenting skills when she was in a pub? I’d say what goes around comes around but the white trash comment never happened.
Created a whole mumsnet thread to so they could advise her on whether to call social services on a woman who was in a pub with her rowdy kid. Not even that long ago. I MEAN!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Was that the same pub incident where she accused the woman of theft or am I getting my mumsnet threads crossed? Pubs may be second only to trains for chaoses in Jack's world.

@Raker this is v Completed It Mate Jack of me, I was already considering it! I wanted to make a version using cabal-sourced lyrics but there are so many I couldn't include them all (unless my version runs to an unruly ten minutes long) and I didn't want to cherrypick and leave anyone out.

• Heart
so, mr kcc was puzzling over what to get me for my birthday. I said, "well, you know what I like" he's been sniggering for a couple of days

View attachment 612576
Now I know what to request for my birthday gift!
Last year it was Kim Woodburn.
I anticipate much hilarity, and aaaaaaaa sombre requiem for a bream to finish

View attachment 612576
Also happy birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was that the same pub incident where she accused the woman of theft or am I getting my mumsnet threads crossed? Pubs may be second only to trains for chaoses in Jack's world.

@Raker this is v Completed It Mate Jack of me, I was already considering it! I wanted to make a version using cabal-sourced lyrics but there are so many I couldn't include them all (unless my version runs to an unruly ten minutes long) and I didn't want to cherrypick and leave anyone out.
ten minutes? of all our beautiful work? could cope with that tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

I seem to recall something about her wallet missing. Can't be certain, but it sounds like her. When she does stuff like that, she is worse than Hopkins.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I am watching Glow Up final on catchup. Sophie is doing a special effects black eye for her online masterclass.

Perhaps she could give Jack a few tips on how to make it look realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Created a whole mumsnet thread to so they could advise her on whether to call social services on a woman who was in a pub with her rowdy kid. Not even that long ago. I MEAN!
Wasn’t it a young mum with 3 under 5, who also managed to pick pocket her purse? Fair play to her she must be one of Fagan’s elite, I’ve had to take my car keys off my fob cos I leave it in the front door so often 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.