Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at LJC's twitter for the first time in a while, and she seems to have become uber-Tory Ruth Davidson's biggest cheerleader 😱. Little wonder Jon Snow chose to retire really.
Ugh. Maybe her and fack deserve each other then..

Reactions: 19
Get all of you with your fancy bag owning chat! I simply bury everything I own in a hole in the ground and dig up each thing as I need it.
Ah, the old black metal method. Hopefully with less church burning and murder of bandmates.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hello Fraus und Herren, after some time a year if not more, lurking, I’ve taken the plunge and made an account. Mainly so I can see all the pics/link but also because I realised I read here for all your hilarity and nothing to do with JM. Oh and finally, because I yelled THATS AMOLLLLEEEE in MrMightBecomeMrLudgate’s face last night apropos of nothing.
Anyway, that’s for lols in what has been a hell of a 12months, and apols if I’ve done this wrong

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Hello Fraus und Herren, after some time a year if not more, lurking, I’ve taken the plunge and made an account. Mainly so I can see all the pics/link but also because I realised I read here for all your hilarity and nothing to do with JM. Oh and finally, because I yelled THATS AMOLLLLEEEE in MrMightBecomeMrLudgate’s face last night apropos of nothing.
Anyway, that’s for lols in what has been a hell of a 12months, and apols if I’ve done this wrong
*thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Love your username.

Feel free to share your smol pixie origin story. What tipped you over the edge and brought you to the cabal? Was it the grated corned beef?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Sup, always fun to see new people turn up and find out what finally pushed them over the edge!

Excellent username also.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I choked on my coffee reading the Guardian this morning Nick Cave’s first photobook, Melancholy: The Little Book of Lost Gloves, I cannot believe he reads here, love you Nick. 😘

Sorry if this is old news, not completely up to speed on recent threads.
We've had 'workmen' in at work (i use the scare quotes because the amount of money the boss is gonna have to spend to fix what they did is higher than what he paid them) and they've left loads of lonely gloves laying round and honest to god it actually depresses me because of this thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Lmao positive LGBT role model. She's the closest anyone or anything has ever got to making me wish I was straight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.