Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NP

VIP Member
Although blazers are not my style, mostly because my lack of neck makes me look like Uncle Fester, she looks well and the outfit is nice (y)

Reactions: 20

schmetterling

Does a clever Frau/Herr have the florid fanfic drivel about herself article where she triumphantly bought two Burberry coats?

• Haha
  • Wow

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Saying anything was a triumph will always remind me of this:

I’m still in awe of your triumph of using Red Bull in a sweet and sour and living to tell the tale. It sounds like a mad scientist style explosion in the kitchen waiting to happen!

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
I don’t know about mid range designer bags but I do know that high end ones appreciate value more than collectible art, scotch and even most watches. It’s not a bad thing to get your name down for one if you can afford it - and they far outperform a lot of other investment vehicles.

Not that I have one - my beloved once got me a Radley with a matching purse for Christmas - it was nice, but probably expensive for what it was. I did keep it clean though!

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
This isn’t investigative journalism though, that accounts for a tiny amount of what is published. Most of what’s published is op/ed “opinion” pieces, features and entertainment.

Bet you’re not really holding a cookie though
Sadly not. Got to work today, so no snacking until this afternoon 😢

• Haha
  • Heart

bladiesla

VIP Member
Normally frauen request that Jack get out of their specific niche. Not I! I welcome Guitar Jack with open arms. It is actually possible to play a guitar with one hand but that would require dexterity, skill and talent and Jack has not once demonstrated any of these traits.

I don't know if this is catty or just facts but her new hair reminds me of a schnauzer. Her watch looks like an expensive cable tie with the strap like that. The skirt looks like a jaunty table runner. This is not what Viv would have wanted.

View attachment 607273
I might have hooted up a lung seeing this....(and that is why the cable is the best)

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I could be wrong but it seems our Jackie has recently followed blush and luxe PR, top of their thread is that Hattie bird people were mentioning earlier. So I’m guessing Jacks has accepted her role as an influencer and we’ll be seeing more collabs 😬
View attachment 605675
B&L is her who shall not be mentioned as she will appear’s (not Jack) company

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I feel a bitch to say it but are we supposed to have noticed that her leg is covered in bruises? and I say this as someone who bruises like a peach. but for jack it fits in with the whole "treatment" thing, doesn't it?

Screenshot_20210607-083831_Twitter.jpg

• Wow

Nahhh

My mum always told me you should never cook beans in a slow cooker as it can be toxic.. is this just an old wives tale?

• Wow
  • Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
I feel a bitch to say it but are we supposed to have noticed that her leg is covered in bruises? and I say this as someone who bruises like a peach. but for jack it fits in with the whole "treatment" thing, doesn't it?

View attachment 606707
I was going to make a comment on that saying it reminded me of a song lyric¹, but decided not to in case it got taken as being offensive.

¹specifically the Half Man Half Buscuit song "Terminus", and the line "shins that look like Inter's end on derby day²"

²Inter Milan wear *black and blue* kits, hence why you'd use it to describe something that's bruised.

• Haha
  • Heart