Jack Monroe #19 Is it a show? Miguel's not sure. I am Jack, hear me ROAR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her inability to talk and cook at the same time is a fundamental flaw for a TV chef. It is so important there's no dead air and that the viewer understands every step of the recipe. How the duck does she keep getting these gigs?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just had a peek at Twitter. the #ThisMorning has no positive comments whatsoever!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I literally cannot wait, my partner just got a new job and is already drinking so I will enjoy a pre midday beer as I watch 😂
I missed this. Hurrah for new jobs, and Friday lunchtime drinking!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Erm how on earth did she think dried pasta was going to cook in a 4 min segment?? Use fresh if time is of the essence 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eamon not Jack was the star of that segment, his face said it all :sneaky:

Raw linguine, some poorly pureed green slop that she had to hurriedly tart up during the break and no mention of the severed foot! Not even a limp!

She really needs to find a new career. And that's not me being snarky, she genuinely is not good at this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
forgot this morning has such an active twitter audience, often see it trending when I'm at work. do you reckon her hounds will be going for everyone?

my fav is the simple:
"No wonder her kids at his dads he ain’t eating that tit #ThisMorning"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The huge chunks of feta with raw courgettes on top of raw pasta! You couldn’t even see the sauce, thankfully, so much was wrong with this cringeorama. The

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Eamon not Jack was the star of that segment, his face said it all :sneaky:

Raw linguine, some poorly pureed green slop that she had to hurriedly tart up during the break and no mention of the severed foot! Not even a limp!

She really needs to find a new career. And that's not me being snarky, she genuinely is not good at this.
I wonder if Ruth had had a word with Eamonn - 'if you can't say anything nice....'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.