Jack Monroe #189 Food Crime Pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gone from face tuning herself younger to older? These photos are nine days apart.
Can you go that grey in nine days?
View attachment 573032
View attachment 573036
As a long term member of the “bangs like Zooey” club that fringe is set too far back. They don’t come out of your crown FFS.

I think she mentioned before that she bought this coat at Joules on the infamous (celery) Edinburgh trip. Didn't she give the Nutribullet away in a (fancy!) Joules bag? I may have made that part up. I'm chuckling so hard at this random info I know about her, but she tweeted it all! 😂
I love my Noules coat. I got it nearly-new on EBay ( #frugal )

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am known and mocked for eating anything at any time of day. I think it comes from a spell of living in Russia 🔺in the early ‘90s where soup for breakfast was very much a thing. I’ll happily eat pizza or fried rice or whatever I have in that needs using. But the thought of eating that white chocolate and leathery dried mushroom monstrosity at 11am has absolutely finished me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Has she gone from face tuning herself younger to older? These photos are nine days apart.
Can you go that grey in nine days?
View attachment 573032
View attachment 573036
Jeez- is it the last thing that they’ve got to exploit about themselves is they’re going Grey???
FML get yourself home and see your son

I've just realised that my 15 year old seagrass magazine rack is from the Cotswold company! I'm so fancy.
What just the one item?
did you not go in to buy a whole kitchen cupboard/sideboard range to stick plastic ivy to & hellm@ns stickers??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t think I’ve actually seen her say this but if she did I honestly think it might be the stupidest tip she’s given (apart from pouring herbs into a different pot. Or the one about keeping water warm in the sink, that I have forced out of my mind). Why would you buy things from each section if you don’t need them? It’s also a bit rich when we know Jack has never included the price of anything other/household in any of her costed shops.
13D6750A-5F34-4F89-A922-23AFC959D7BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I am known and mocked for eating anything at any time of day. I think it comes from a spell of living in Russia 🔺in the early ‘90s where soup for breakfast was very much a thing. I’ll happily eat pizza or fried rice or whatever I have in that needs using. But the thought of eating that white chocolate and leathery dried mushroom monstrosity at 11am has absolutely finished me.
I find it hard to imagine there’s a better time, other than never

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why can’t she smile properly? That grimace never fails to jar me
IMO it’s because she’s fake - her whole life is a charade. She has to remember what lies she’s told and when. I think she’s deeply unhappy and slightly bitter because people won’t just throw money at her for simply existing. She will do anything for attention.

She carries the burden of genuinely thinking she is right and everyone else is wrong all the time. She appears to be lacking in people to control and manipulate at the moment.

She doesn’t know who she is or what she wants to do with her life. She lives in her brother’s shadow.

Her smile never, ever reaches her eyes.

Pure speculation based on one’s own life experience M’Lord

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
it's BALAMORY!

I became OBSESSED with her nose when she did the mel donte live fiasco.
It has spread all over her face!
I am not one given to commenting on appearances but just looked so different.
I mentioned at the time I thought maybe she had filler migration

Reactions: 20
Oh we’ve had doc marten jack,I am sure someone will find the receipts, I think there was a pastel pair recently
Sorry to quote myself, but I haven’t been able to find the receipt, can anybody remember a picture of one of her previous abodes showing a picture of pastel and/or floral DM's? It’s bugging me sure it was recently posted but from the archives

Reactions: 18
I went to the hair dressers yesterday nearly got a fringe cut in but changed my mind.

I've been wanting the fringe like the girl in the black optimum ad for ages but just cannot take the plunge.

Why does she need such attention all the time does no one pay her any at home.,?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Sorry to quote myself, but I haven’t been able to find the receipt, can anybody remember a picture of one of her previous abodes showing a picture of pastel and/or floral DM's? It’s bugging me sure it was recently posted but from the archives
Yes I remember the picture - it was of her fireplace with footwear arranged in front of it for some reason. Piles of books on either side. A few threads back I think (around the time someone posted the picture of the serial killer tribute kitchen).

ETA found it! Not books but the wierd kitchen utensils bunting.

Screenshot_20210421-115320_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes I remember the picture - it was of her fireplace with footwear arranged in front of it for some reason. Piles of books on either side. A few threads back I think (around the time someone posted the picture of the serial killer tribute kitchen).

View attachment 573352
Why does she hang all those kitchen utensils in such a messy way. You lift one thing down and the rest would follow.

Also I am no expert but if you're recovering surely getting rid of your old habit( even the empties would be a good idea. I thought part of recovery was removing those aspects of your old life and moving forward to keeping them a reminder. Also I hate drinks bottles being used as ornaments in people's homes. It just looks tacky.

Reactions: 36

View attachment 573352
Thankspaceyou I sometimes wonder if I imagine some things, as it’s all a bit 🤪. Mind you that said, they appear neither pastel nor floral 🤣 wasn’t there a picture where she had used a pair like a vase (sans water) to put things in??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh we’ve had doc marten jack,I am sure someone will find the receipts, I think there was a pastel pair recently
Thankspaceyou I sometimes wonder if I imagine some things, as it’s all a bit 🤪. Mind you that said, they appear neither pastel nor floral 🤣 wasn’t there a picture where she had used a pair like a vase (sans water) to put things in??
She has a few pairs...

51141383_2019816294766740_3994901330010308608_n.jpeg

AN84886371For use in The Ev.jpeg

Imagine being well-off enough to be able to afford DMs just to stand crockery in.

12115476_899964000085314_7779443440783159709_n.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Hats off to @traumatised sideboard! Not all heroes wear capes (or maybe you do wear one, who knows...).

I can't get over her claims to have cut the fringe with a RULER. Surely Craft Jack has a tape measure, which would still be weird but might make slightly more sense? But a ruler??? Apparently the Treatment is not for compulsive lying - or if it is, Jack should ask for a refund.

This appeared on my FB feed:

It's the story of a brave, inspirational woman on social media who is trading objects with strangers, her ultimate goal being to trade up to a house. It's tough:

“A lot of comments [about my project] are like, ‘You need to get a job’, and I’m like, Oh my gosh, if they knew I’m working like 12-hour days,” she gestures in disbelief.

And others are joining in:

Skipper hopes more and more people will trade in this way. “Trading evens the playing field more, because everyone has that bobby pin or paperclip.” Thousands of TikTokers are now tagging her project in their own pursuits for anything from cars to college tuition.

Grifting is now a legitimate career path, it seems. What a world!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Hats off to @traumatised sideboard! Not all heroes wear capes (or maybe you do wear one, who knows...).

I can't get over her claims to have cut the fringe with a RULER. Surely Craft Jack has a tape measure, which would still be weird but might make slightly more sense? But a ruler??? Apparently the Treatment is not for compulsive lying - or if it is, Jack should ask for a refund.

This appeared on my FB feed:

It's the story of a brave, inspirational woman on social media who is trading objects with strangers, her ultimate goal being to trade up to a house. It's tough:

“A lot of comments [about my project] are like, ‘You need to get a job’, and I’m like, Oh my gosh, if they knew I’m working like 12-hour days,” she gestures in disbelief.

And others are joining in:

Skipper hopes more and more people will trade in this way. “Trading evens the playing field more, because everyone has that bobby pin or paperclip.” Thousands of TikTokers are now tagging her project in their own pursuits for anything from cars to college tuition.

Grifting is now a legitimate career path, it seems. What a world!
The fringe isnt very straight so perhaps she did cut it's wonky above her right eye.

Also what's wrong with getting a conventional job, most these influencers need money tops ups through subs to get by where as a wage in a normal job would pay more.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.