Jack Monroe #189 Food Crime Pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, not mid-life crisis Jack. She'll go interrailling next. Can you imagine the amount of train chaoses!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Has she gone from face tuning herself younger to older? These photos are nine days apart.
Can you go that grey in nine days?
609AA4DE-5549-40D3-9A53-0A43CA120D02.jpeg

0F1CFC94-B71D-457D-A433-14A467F2A40C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
It's a cesspit but Jack will enable the tip jar anyway because Jack wants free money.
You took the words right out of my mouth with that one! She's a right hypocrite...and I'm being polite because the thesaurus won't give me a similar word that starts with C and ends in T. And I don't mean cat....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She's blurred the background too so we can't see if she's back at the crappy bungalow although she's finally changed her coat 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can't she just keep one hairstyle for longer than two weeks?

Just spoke to my hairdresser friend on the phone and he's seen the picture. His opinion "she never did that herself, no way, nope. That is a professional cut". I said it was supposed to make her look younger, his reply "they all want that, we're hairdressers, not magicians"

We have been telling her to get that dreadfully dated undercut sorted, maybe she is taking our advice after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
just idly thinking, "is that seasalt or is it joules?"

it's joules

Screenshot_20210513-213422_Chrome.jpg

and how in the hell does cutting a fringe in and letting your greys grow out make you #frugal???

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She's blurred the background too so we can't see if she's back at the crappy bungalow although she's finally changed her coat 🧐😂
Although, the blurry background shows a wall that’s white at the top and blue at the bottom, not unlike the ~aparthotel~ 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
just idly thinking, "is that seasalt or is it joules?"

it's joules

View attachment 573055

and how in the hell does cutting a fringe in and letting your greys grow out make you #frugal???
I think she mentioned before that she bought this coat at Joules on the infamous (celery) Edinburgh trip. Didn't she give the Nutribullet away in a (fancy!) Joules bag? I may have made that part up. I'm chuckling so hard at this random info I know about her, but she tweeted it all! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She can't help herself, can she?! Few grey hairs and she's straight onto another bandwagon - #greyhairjourney, #greyhairmovement, #massiveeyeroll (that last one is my own!)
I wonder if the no poo vinegar rinse is leaving the rough greys softy soft?
Am tellin ya, that fringe from the middle of the head was done whilst at Top Secret apart-hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.