Jack Monroe #189 Food Crime Pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t intend this to sound like a face-shame as Jack is a conventionally attractive woman, but her nose - what the fack’s going on? Is it bigger, or am I just used to seeing her facetuned to buggery?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Did anyone catch the deleted on there? Something about women everywhere should be something something.....

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I don’t intend this to sound like a face-shame as Jack is a conventionally attractive woman, but her nose - what the fack’s going on? Is it bigger, or am I just used to seeing her facetuned to buggery?
I think it’s a combination of the angle and a lack of facetune. To be honest I think it’s a nice enough picture, and it helps that her eyes are closed to avoid any Eyes Of Sauron!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The cage has been rattled. Nice to know her biggest platform and only place she maintains any modicum of interaction and relevance (in her opinion, of course - certainly not relative to usual influencer numbers), is still a cesspit.

Anyway - I care not for her desperate attempt to get validation and “you ok hun?” Type responses - however, I am enjoying Trifle Defender and Nigella being super chummy and friends. Ahhh what she could have been....what she could have had - if only she wasn’t an obnoxious, lazy grifter.

Oh - and that video is definitely weeks old. Nice kettle, though, #frugalmom. PS - my kettle is cheap but I don’t RENT. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.