Jack Monroe #188 Jack sits on a train of lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, those sloppins @PoorPatrol Did your smol ones hoot and shriek with joy at the sight of them?
No, mamapapa isn’t quite so cruel as to bring them out of school early for slop rocks. I made them tomato soup for dinner, thinking that if the skidmarks scruffins magically work, they can go with the soup. Alas, they’ll be going to bed at 6pm after cleaning up my mess, with scruffinless bellies.

Softy softy white bread as an alternative, methinks, as all carbs are the same!

Reactions: 53
Don't put them out for the birds whatever you do. It'll be a glove graveyard out there

Reactions: 66
See, this is why an upswing in the amount of work I need to do must = less Tattle. I’ve now become a scuffin truther, and wasted most of the day. Jack’s recipe has no picture. There’s not a single picture of her scuffins on the entire Internet.

There are tonnes of other scuffin recipes available, with pictures. Not one single one of them requires nearly 600g of liquid. Each one requires a variation of oily help, but most of them are an approximation of Jack’s recipe minus the 400g tin of tomatoes. I don’t know how she thought she could pilfer someone else’s recipe and just sling in a tin of tomatoes on top, clearly without even testing it!

That’s why there are no pictures. She’s never made them. That is the only possible truth.

•Bangs gavel•

Case dismissed!

Reactions: 103
Brief mini grunk because my boy is awake

Bloody hell mate. Well done...you well and truly went above and beyond the call of duty there

Reactions: 46
There can't be much jelly bit under that cream from the looks of the bowl. That's a shitty trifle.
When she did that trifle at Christmas that she thought warranted a post she then went on to make something else with the leftover cream. There was about 1.5cm of cream on it. She even manages to stuff up packet trifle

Reactions: 28
Ye Gods. Respect

Reactions: 31
I’ve pondered similar on previous threads, I think that she’s probably using a filter/preset made for food and that’s why her skin often looks bizarre when food is in the pics, but fine (albeit facetuned) in most others.

(edited because apparently I cannot type after the shock of the muffins)

It’s not often I have no words

I love you PP xx

Reactions: 37
That’s SCUFFINS to you, hun. They’re unique and Maverick!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.