Jack Monroe #186 The bromelain in canned pineapple is denatured

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On this day one year ago Jack claimed to have printed all of the Tattle threads about them. View attachment 553605
A year on Tattle has deleted nothing and Jack has deleted everything.
How's that going for you, Fack? 🙄
Can we have a caterpillar cake party on the anniversary of thread 31? (I want none of those med veg tray cake bakes)
Yes absolutely 💕 I hope we can celebrate it somehow, currently (not!) hunting for some jack themed accessories for colin. sparklers, edible gold spray to cover it with, and a CD of ominous chainsaw noises to listen to in the background while I eat it, for full JM effect

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I see she isn’t joining the social media boycott against online abuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Gah, not Sweets Jack again! (By the way, does she only start her discourses on things named Jack? Jackfruit, black jacks ...)

If she’s back on sweets, this surely means her thread topics are on a rotation system. If we have to endure Tank Jack or Harvester Menu Jack for a second time, I wish you all the best.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Gah, not Sweets Jack again! (By the way, does she only start her discourses on things named Jack? Jack fruit, black jacks ...)

If she’s back on sweets, this surely means her thread topics are on a rotation system. If we have to endure Tank Jack or Harvester Menu Jack for a second time, I wish you all the best.
Ahhhj.... harvester salad bar Jack..... we don’t have it in NI so I was baffled by that being ‘a thing’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
christ, sweets jack is like something out of Roald Dahl.

you grew up in 1990s Essex, you utter buffoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Honestly it's kind of rude of her to be so boring on a Friday night tbh, come on Jack it's a bank holiday weekend do a chaos!

I was rather enjoying the horrors of that reused to death veg tray, sweets jack is just dull. Bla blah a penny for sweets, jumpers as goalposts etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.