Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is everything that is wrong with these 'award' ceremonies - they are in fact a old mates club, just the same old cliques handing out meaningless prizes amongst themselves to those who tick the write boxes or are in need of a leg-up at the time, and all prearranged . What a nonsense.
It's an even narrower group when it's LGBTQ.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You either believe that Jack hasn't tweeted about having the vaccine, or she doesn't have the conditions she says she has.
Well we all know that this would be something that she would flog the life out of, complete with the 'worst side effects experienced by anyone ever' narrative that she would so gleefully try to monetise - ergo, it's clear. There is not a single doubt in my mind that she is bullshitting the life out of her "conditions".

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Apart from her undereyes, she looks alright?
I don't think she looks that bad either (or I just mostly look like crap so my standards are low?) Just a bit tired perhaps, and not as heavily edited as her photos usually are.

She'll be even more of a pita now she's won. Something else for the Twitter bio 🙄

Influencer Of The Year and she's still demoted to "bloggers" here 😭

love to see it!
She'll be on at the mods now to change it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Del Monte recipe in My Weekly!

Many many questions but one big one sticks out.

I have never ever cooked pork.

I have never ever eaten pork belly.

I have watched a millionity cooking programmes and I thought to make pork crackling you had to do a number of things rather than rub a gross marinade on the fat and turn the oven up.

Am I wrong?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Was a bit impatient looking online for the diva award news.
I did find this beaut tho. Who knew allegra was such a hottie? Poshos always scrub up well tho don't they?

#couplegoals

diva-magazine-february-15-cover.jpg

Reactions: 35
Del Monte recipe in My Weekly!

Badly burnt, dry pork with brown rice and *prune juice* - WTF?? If someone invited me to their house and offered me this, and even assuming that I was a ferocious meat eater, I think I'd silently get up and leave without so much as an explanation or a goodbye.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I'm watching "Question Time", and was wondering if wee Jackie had ever appeared on it.

I'm thinking not. She'd be a bit out of her depth.

Has she ever been on "Loose Women"? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is one of her ‘top tips’ to ‘do washing up to make your dishes clean again’?
07B30F90-5890-433F-BDD6-629515DABE12.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm watching "Question Time", and was wondering if wee Jackie had ever appeared on it.

I'm thinking not. She'd be a bit out of her depth.

Has she ever been on "Loose Women"? 🤔
I'm sure she's been on it.

Pretty sure that is where the glorious "MY GRANDAD'S DEAD" comment to Edwina Currie comes from??

FOUND IT! Apols, not question time. I have actually been working 20 hour days this week so forgive my error.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What just happened here?
I have no idea. The juice thing? Diva awards? The last four weeks?

So many things thicken as they cool.

Fizzics is Fun isn’t it Jack 😎 (actually it is chemistry but the saying doesn’t work as well.)

ETA minor chaos.... are attachments disappearing-nope.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Is the diva awards an actual award or just like a booby prize for participating?

I never heard of them until you guys mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Harumph. I have a night off work and can keep up in real time...........and...........it's all so Bjorking quiet shakes fist at the sky

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.