Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly, Jack’s inability to name a recipe without listing pretty much all of the ingredients is probably one of the main reasons I’m here 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Flumps

VIP Member
This has made me laugh so much. She's really taken the whole 'writing to a person in the past' thing literally hasn't she? It's like one of those essays they get kids to do in about Year 7 to get them to consider the changes in technology/society over time. Absolutely howling that she thought it necessary to include a little section on what a supermarket is for Philippe. Love, you aren't actually writing to him, this is supposed to be illustrative, for your audience (PEOPLE NOW), they know what a fucking supermarket is and that we have fancy tin cans. What was the point in any of this? LJC. Shittest advertorial ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

crystaleyesd

VIP Member
5.....4.....3.....2....1 to Jack saying I HAVE had the vaccine ACTUALLY I just don't spaff everything I do on Twitter thankyou 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I have no time for anyone who invites their followers to play a game of Guess The Ailment. She's loving this.
Same. I'm trying very hard not to comment on it, even here, but the obvious glee with which she's describing her ~treatments~ is the sickest thing about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
I find her breadcrumbing of her illness very unpleasant. It’s like she really wants to be ill. Jack, you really really don’t. A close family member has an incurable cancer (3-5 yrs). They were hospitalised with COVID-19 on Dec 26, into ICU and are still there. I won’t go into details, but it’s been hell. Jack playing with illness and dropping hints has been my tipping point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
This BBC Good Food link just appeared on Facebook with recipes to help reduce food waste, and the recipe for salad bag pesto goes to... Dr Rupy.

Will Jack throw shade at him, the way she did at THAT MAN? I doubt it. Those hashtags are something else 🥴

A57AF5F2-0616-41D7-92D6-D8192499D6D0.jpeg

29E4EF75-A504-4C4D-96DE-CFC70885405F.jpeg

1E1FDF63-E31A-4062-AAB2-3CD8AD5CB987.jpeg

39FC09DA-9475-4BB7-8641-2F013AB7930E.jpeg
Credit for the original screenshots to @Catwinky all the way back in Thread 1. Simpler times, Fraus.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 82
Congrats on winning an award someone literally argued to be removed out of, hosted by a publication owned by ur ex?

Although genuine congratulations from moving away from the butcher of Southend and exploring injectable pastures new

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
The bowls, omg 😂 I like that Del Monte have specified that the pickled bean and desiccated beetroot salad can be eaten indoors or outdoors in any season. Can't wait for winter to come around so I can sit outside with my hands cupped round a warming bowl of ...salad. Better make a start on the beans now, they need time to settle.

• Haha
Reactions: 80