Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I would love to know the industry tea on how she got the DKL gig. Was it behind-the-scenes nepotism? Probably not. More likely a PR or a booker or Producer with a last minute drop out, or under the cosh thought -this’ll do! no longer has a career.

ETA I wish this 🥕 career was over.
🥺 but what would I do? 🥺

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Cack Slumrow

OT
I have a confession, I have grown so fond of everyone on here, the laughter and love shown is unrivalled on SM, and I feel increasingly uncomfortable with my dishonesty.
I originally posted on here on another account.
I was on Twitter and becoming frustrated with what I saw from Jack. I questioned a few things and got piled on, another account who I did not follow or follow me said she had a similar experience of Jack and told me about Kickstarter, relieved to find someone who was seeing what I was we followed each other. By then I had apologised to JM in DM if anything I had said had upset her as that had not been my intention and them blocked her.
The other poster and I occasionally interacted, usually about growing fruit and veg and baking, they also gave a link to a website(Tattle) I made an account had a peruse, then forgot about it for a while.
Jack came up on Twitter again and someone else said about Tattle, I had forgotten about it and on looking realised it was same site and I had an account already so posted some more.
I then found myself being accused of being a long time troll of JM, on here and on Twitter. I was genuinely upset and also angry as it was so very far from the truth. I was also unaware that the poster from Twitter had an account here,let alone which one it was, and it was suggested I was in cahoots with them in a years long trolling of JM.
I then acted like an absolute twat on here, geeked off and sent a ridiculous hyperbolic message when deleting my account
I then made this one. Mainly because when lurking I could not see the attachments.
Then of course I got drawn in by the warmth, humour and honesty, the same things that are now making me feel so uncomfortable as I am being dishonest.
I am from Southend and lived there until I was 28, I now live in the South. I did go to WHSG, and anything I have shared about MH etc is also true.
As I have posted recently JM's behaviour and the threads sharing views on it has lit light bulbs in me that have taken many many years to switch on.
I will be eternally grateful for that (so will my partner friends and family!)
I am truly sorry for being deceitful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Captainmouse

VIP Member
People know who Sam Smith is, he has had a Bond theme, no1 single(s), won a grammy. Apart from the Katie Hopkins case and being known for being extremely litigious by the press, Jack is virtually unknown to the GBP. I don't think this will happen, sadly
Maybe someone could signpost?

Reactions: 12

Marj24

VIP Member
I am intrigued by this one so if the recipe appears I will take one for the team. I’m not sure how she will recreate it for those who don’t happen to have a manky old tray that’s the exact same size as a Tesco (fancy!) ready meal though.

Oh and just so we have it. It’s not a ready meal, it’s just vegetables.
View attachment 549319
It satellite stickered (according to Jack) sure Jan!

Reactions: 12